Ratings for Dr. Arthur Staroselsky

All my family members and I have been with this doctor for over 8 years. He is always very attentive and helpful. Dr. Staroselsky is knowledgeable and resourceful. His staff if friendly and efficient.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2018

Это не врач. Это рвач. Я теперь должна заплатить другому врачу $500, чтобы исправлять то, что он сделал .

flag | Submitted January 27, 2018

Dumbest, arrogant and extremely dangerous. Better to do nothing then risk your live with this greedy stupid businessmen.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

So much stress when you visit his practice! Not attentive, does not answer your questions, bad knowledge on kids.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Great visit with Dr. Staroselsky! . I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Staroselsky is very knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. He will take the time to explain anything that deals with your health matters. I am pleased to recommend him as an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

This fraud has been pretending to be a dermatologist skin doctor and is just a GP. Do not trust him with your skin, & certainly nothing cosmetic. Beware! I'm reporting him to the College for his & his staffs misrepresenting & deceipt.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He is not a doctor. He is bussines man. Not friendly at all. Care only about skin check.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Terrible, terrible terrible customer service! I couldnt even book an appointment because Ruchita the receptionist was exceptionally rude. I told her I just needed a letter and she ranted to me for 5 minutes about how everyone "just wants something". Get out of customer service if you dont know how to treat people properly! Not my first time having a bad experience at this place!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This was one of my worst experiences ever. I saw Dr. Staroselsky twice. The first time, he wanted blood work done even though I had a blood test a week beforehand. He then suggested I book a follow up appointment three weeks later to go over the results. During the follow up appointment, I waited over 30 minutes to see him. I sat down and he asked me what my name is. He then went through the exact same questions he had asked in the previous appointment and reached A DIFFERENT CONCLUSION. He also misinterpreted results on the blood test, saying that my cortisol is low. In fact, if you're testing cortisol levels the test needs to be conducted in the morning and mine had been in the afternoon. He also had to google the name of a cream that I told him I had been using. Totally incompetent and pretty rude too.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016