Ratings for Dr. Arthur Staroselsky

Great visit with Dr. Staroselsky! . I would highly recommend this doctor to anyone!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Staroselsky is very knowledgeable and an excellent diagnostician. He will take the time to explain anything that deals with your health matters. I am pleased to recommend him as an excellent family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

This fraud has been pretending to be a dermatologist skin doctor and is just a GP. Do not trust him with your skin, & certainly nothing cosmetic. Beware! I'm reporting him to the College for his & his staffs misrepresenting & deceipt.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2017

He is not a doctor. He is bussines man. Not friendly at all. Care only about skin check.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Terrible, terrible terrible customer service! I couldnt even book an appointment because Ruchita the receptionist was exceptionally rude. I told her I just needed a letter and she ranted to me for 5 minutes about how everyone "just wants something". Get out of customer service if you dont know how to treat people properly! Not my first time having a bad experience at this place!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2016

This was one of my worst experiences ever. I saw Dr. Staroselsky twice. The first time, he wanted blood work done even though I had a blood test a week beforehand. He then suggested I book a follow up appointment three weeks later to go over the results. During the follow up appointment, I waited over 30 minutes to see him. I sat down and he asked me what my name is. He then went through the exact same questions he had asked in the previous appointment and reached A DIFFERENT CONCLUSION. He also misinterpreted results on the blood test, saying that my cortisol is low. In fact, if you're testing cortisol levels the test needs to be conducted in the morning and mine had been in the afternoon. He also had to google the name of a cream that I told him I had been using. Totally incompetent and pretty rude too.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2016

Unfortunately, he is more businessman than doctor.

Submitted September 28, 2015

Not a good doctor, I came to him for a walk in and he asked me why I came to him in a condescending way. Felt like he was annoyed I didn't go to my family doctor but then why have a walk in in the first place?!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

He was an okay Doctor at first, but it was little intimidating going into his waiting room and having all the literature in Russian. Punctuality was an issue, it was also difficult to make an appointment. If you call, expect to wait on hold for 10 minutes or more; if you book online, expect to be called to be told that the appointment you booked is unavailable. Might be an okay Doctor for some, but there are definitely some efficiencies that need improving on. That being said, there was a very cute and friendly med student that worked for him a few years ago, it would be nice to know where she ended up.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

He is not punctual, sometimes you have to wait over an hour after your appointment time, and he is always rushing you out after a few minutes. He is a businessman, and the only thing he knows is how to charge your OHIP card as more times as he can. Doesn't keep track of the problems the patients complain on, no follow-ups. Don't waste your time with this one.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015