Ratings for Dr. Peter Iracleous

Amazing! I wish he was my family doctor. Very attentive and thorough, doesn't dismiss any concerns. Went in for the stomach flu and walked out with thyroid problems! He felt my glands and noticed my thyroid was swollen... now I'm on the track to getting it removed

flag | Submitted April 2, 2017

He is amazing I can't wait when he opens his owen practice. He was very through and listened to my problems. Did what he told me. I truly love this doc. Best doc experience I ever had.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Breath of fresh air is right. Super knowledgeable. Infant daughter had a fever for a week, unearthed uti diag. which led to investigating further (kidney reflux). Cannot thank him enough. Keep scouring internet to see if he'll ever open a GP practice. Doubt it though, this doctor is going places!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

Doctor Iracleous is the best doctor! Thank you very much for everything!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014

Dr Iracleous is the best Doctor I ever have see in the hospitals.i am tourist here in Canada and I was really very disappointed with the health system here canada. Doctor Iracleous is the all the best that I have see here in Canada. And I really can say for all of my heart thank you thank you thank you!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

Dr Iracleous is super awesome. He was ready with a solution. He put a realness on my situation like other has. Well done and kudos

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

He is an awesome doctor! After being in a car accident he seemed to know exactly what to do for my friend and i. When my friend started to go into shock from pain he asked the nurse to put my friend on a stretcher and to make sure she didnt do it alone! My only squabble is about the ER time. We were both hurt in a serious accident and from time we got to the hospital until the time we got home it was 9 hrs. If you get ur Emergency response time down pat... u could be the perfect doc! Keep up thw great work!

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

One of the worst doctor I ever got for my wife's emergency... First of all he didn't come on time plus just wasting time with staff. Also don't no how to take care of paicent.. And also told us to leave for asking him to come check on my wife... One of the unedguceted unrespected doctor rouge veli hospital (Eyman) got.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

Dr Iracleous is the one of the best ER doctor,i have ever encounter with.Very knowledgeable,and helpful,I just love him!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Best emergency doctor I have ever seen. My dad took in ill suddenly and Doctor Iracleous was the one who saw my dad and diagnosed him with brain tumor his care was excellent, he is very compassionate, very caring, he sits with family listen to them and he spends quality time listen and understand family and their concerns, I even saw him a few times in ememgency, I feel comfortable and welcome by this doctor. Thank you for such wonderful doctor keep up the good work doctor.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2013