Ratings for Dr. Paul F. Lentrichia

The best doctor I have ever know, I am over 60 years old of all the doctors I have been to in my life, he is tops in every aspect.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I recently received a surgical procedure by Dr. Lentrichia. I can sate emphatically that his skill and demeanor are of the highest quality and that I highly recommend him as a top notch surgeon to see for sure.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

Ignorant

flag | Submitted August 16, 2014

Best experience with a DR of any kind that I have seen. I went through months of testing, and nothing came up and my sever pain and nausea was left undiagnosed. I ended up in the er doubled over in pain unable to move or do anything. Within a few days dr Lentrichia found the problem and fixed it. I have never found a dr that was as empathetic, understanding, caring, and who actually listened to what I had to say. I would recommend him any day.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

My father was treated for colon cancer nearly 20 yrs. ago by Dr.Lentrichia and, due to his skillful surgical technigue,he was able to remove the entire cancerous mass and,as a result, he needed neither radiation nor chemotherapy.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2010

I have never felt as comfortable or cared for by any doctor until I met Dr. Lentrichia and his staff. He diagnosed and treated my breast cancer with such concern and tenderness it was amazing. My mother had passed away from breast cancer years earlier, and I had gone through that with her, so it wasn't uncharted waters for me. He's made himself available to me for anything I need, at anytime! I don't know another doctor that's like that. Everyone I've sent to him feels the same way towards him that I do. He's great in all the aspects that you could ever need in a doctor!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2008

Dr. Paul F. Lentrichia's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Johnston, RI