Ratings for Dr. James Mullin

I was a patient of Dr. Mullin in the early 1990's. I credit him with helping me successfully dealing with some major emotional issues. His incredible listening skills and his approach to 'coaching' me to reframe my thinking patterns was exactly what I needed.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

I've been seeing him for a year now. He's a great guy but I'm starting to see his limitations. He was unable to prevent a serious problem that perhaps could have been prevented. I don't hold it against him - everyone's human. He really cares. Definitely my favourite psychiatrist I've had so far despite some of his limitations.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

I'vebeen seing him for almost a year and he's been very good to listen and trying to get me the best live I can. I'm not there yet but he's not giving up and he is very positive. Most of all, he's mot jedgemental and I don't feel to ashame to say that I have a depression problem.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

So far, absolutely perfect. He's a great listener. He seems to really care that I'm not suffering and that I get proper treatment. He's willing to prescribe medications that aren't super popular when it makes sense to do so. He's OK with me having some control, researching my own medications, making my own decisions about what to do. He was willing to do CBT with me. His advice is always sound and based on medical standards. He's willing to see me frequently, I'm guessing because I'm still unstable. He's very experienced and hasn't forgotten anything. He's very calm. He's very good at staying as neutral as possible. So far, he's the best psychiatrist I've ever had. I hope it continues that way.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

So lucky to have found this wonderful Doctor. He is a fantastic non-judgmental listener who works with the patient in determining the best course of action. He is patient and kind and is one of the few who realize that mental illness is not a cookie-cutter disease with one solution for everyone. He keeps working with his patient until the highest quality of life is achieved. Thank you Doctor Mullin :)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Mullin is kind, caring and compassionate. He takes the time to address your situation objectively and is extremely helpful. He may inquire and ask questions but it shows that he takes his profession seriously and truly wants to provide you with the right care. He is a great doctor overall.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Submitted January 19, 2014

Absolutely amazing. He's helped me so much and continues to be very accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Mullin has been a rock in my life through very turbulent times. I was harmed by bad therapy in the past and very slow to recover, but his patience has been remarkable. I feel better and enjoy life more now than ever before in my life.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Mullin has been my doctor for 7 or so years. He IS knowledgeable, and patient. mostly, he gives me exactly what i need at that time re thought/suggestions/etc. Michel Paiement

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013