You may also like

Ratings for Dr. James Mullin

So far, absolutely perfect. He's a great listener. He seems to really care that I'm not suffering and that I get proper treatment. He's willing to prescribe medications that aren't super popular when it makes sense to do so. He's OK with me having some control, researching my own medications, making my own decisions about what to do. He was willing to do CBT with me. His advice is always sound and based on medical standards. He's willing to see me frequently, I'm guessing because I'm still unstable. He's very experienced and hasn't forgotten anything. He's very calm. He's very good at staying as neutral as possible. So far, he's the best psychiatrist I've ever had. I hope it continues that way.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

So lucky to have found this wonderful Doctor. He is a fantastic non-judgmental listener who works with the patient in determining the best course of action. He is patient and kind and is one of the few who realize that mental illness is not a cookie-cutter disease with one solution for everyone. He keeps working with his patient until the highest quality of life is achieved. Thank you Doctor Mullin :)

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Mullin is kind, caring and compassionate. He takes the time to address your situation objectively and is extremely helpful. He may inquire and ask questions but it shows that he takes his profession seriously and truly wants to provide you with the right care. He is a great doctor overall.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Submitted January 19, 2014

Absolutely amazing. He's helped me so much and continues to be very accommodating.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2013

Dr. Mullin has been a rock in my life through very turbulent times. I was harmed by bad therapy in the past and very slow to recover, but his patience has been remarkable. I feel better and enjoy life more now than ever before in my life.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Mullin has been my doctor for 7 or so years. He IS knowledgeable, and patient. mostly, he gives me exactly what i need at that time re thought/suggestions/etc. Michel Paiement

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mullin for at least 7 years. Excellent psychiatrist. I have a life now. Thank you Dr. Mullin

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Very compassionate doctor, does everything he can to truly help you.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. M. for 14 years. He is the very best there is. I can't praise this wonderful man enough.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2011

Dr. James Mullin's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So far, absolutely perfect. He's a great listener. He seems to really care that I'm not suffering and that I get proper treatment. He's willing to prescribe med..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "So lucky to have found this wonderful Doctor. He is a fantastic non-judgmental listener who works with the patient in determining the best course of action. H..."

June 10, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K1N 6K5". Address has been updated from "None" to "315 Stewart Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16137898282".

June 3, 2015
  • First Name changed from "Jasme" to "James"

November 9, 2011