You may also like

Rate Dr. James Mullin

Dr. James Mullin's Ratings

So far, absolutely perfect. He's a great listener. He seems to really care that I'm not suffering and that I get proper treatment. He's willing to prescribe medications that aren't super popular when it makes sense to do so. He's OK with me having some control, researching my own medications, making my own decisions about what to do. He was willing to do CBT with me. His advice is always sound and based on medical standards. He's willing to see me frequently, I'm guessing because I'm still unstable. He's very experienced and hasn't forgotten anything. He's very calm. He's very good at staying as neutral as possible. So far, he's the best psychiatrist I've ever had. I hope it continues that way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

So lucky to have found this wonderful Doctor. He is a fantastic non-judgmental listener who works with the patient in determining the best course of action. He is patient and kind and is one of the few who realize that mental illness is not a cookie-cutter disease with one solution for everyone. He keeps working with his patient until the highest quality of life is achieved. Thank you Doctor Mullin :)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2833332].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

Dr. Mullin is kind, caring and compassionate. He takes the time to address your situation objectively and is extremely helpful. He may inquire and ask questions but it shows that he takes his profession seriously and truly wants to provide you with the right care. He is a great doctor overall.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195513].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195523].votes_count ]]

Submitted Jan. 19, 2014

Absolutely amazing. He's helped me so much and continues to be very accommodating.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195522].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2013

Dr. Mullin has been a rock in my life through very turbulent times. I was harmed by bad therapy in the past and very slow to recover, but his patience has been remarkable. I feel better and enjoy life more now than ever before in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195521].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Dr Mullin has been my doctor for 7 or so years. He IS knowledgeable, and patient. mostly, he gives me exactly what i need at that time re thought/suggestions/etc. Michel Paiement

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195520].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Mullin for at least 7 years. Excellent psychiatrist. I have a life now. Thank you Dr. Mullin

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195519].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2013

Very compassionate doctor, does everything he can to truly help you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][195518].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 11, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. M. for 14 years. He is the very best there is. I can't praise this wonderful man enough.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][195517].votes_count ]]