Ratings for Dr. Reiss Jewett Convenient Care

I have been to the Jewett Convenient Care office a few times. Sometimes there can be a long wait, it seems to depend on how many walk in patients they have that day. The PAs there have always been able to diagnose my problem and treat me without having to refer me elsewhere. That alone is worth any waiting that you have to do! In response to the previous review, I think it is normal in orthopedics to need an xray, unless you have a doctor with xray vision maybe? I have never had an MRI ordered there, but if it was felt I needed one, I would trust them. I would recommend this office to any adult or child needing orthopedic care and not wanting to wait several days to get an appointment.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

Just stay away from this place and these people. Jewett's Convenient Care is anything but convenient. EVERY patient "needs" full Xrays and an MRI. Why? Because Jewett Ortho has its own radiology dept on site - and they charge twice what anyone else does!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010