Ratings for Dr. Darrel Paul

An excellent doctor, who is extremely friendly. He helped me with my ingrown toenail.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2016

Do yourself a favor and get a second opinion.. Lacked explanation of time line of being in my cast. Forms he filled out for my physio indicated fracture to the wrong foot... Happy I got a second opinion, not sure why he doesn't have doors for his exam rooms in his clinic.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Have had 7 foot surgerys by doctor Paul. He really knows what he is doing. Been wth me since day one of my foot problems. Glad he's my doctor

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

After having pain in my foot and knees for years, I finally found Dr. Paul. What an absolute Godsend! He is very knowledgeable, he performs foot surgeries in Calgary and his clinic is in Airdrie. He is extremely easy to talk to, down to earth, and very engaged at all times. I am a scaredy-cat and he always does his best to inform me without scaring me. He also treated my son and daughter and was fantastic with them as well. My son's knee pain has resolved since he wears his orthotics as recommended by Dr Paul. I am so lucky to have him as my doctor! His staff member is always very nice and helpful, she also seems very knowledgeable. I also like their new office, it is friendly.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

If you don't have anything else to do with your life besides spend it waiting in a doctors office while he makes personal phone calls for you to over hear or be lectured for an hour over tedious care of your foot because he assumes everyone is an idiot than this might be the doctor for you. While he takes a lot of time talking to you in great detail about your issue everyone else in the clinic will also hear all of your personal information. There is no privacy here, breaking the medical act and freedom of information and privacy act laws. I know he has received a lot of other terrific reviews but I personally have asked my family physician to refer me to a different podiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

After having pain in my right foot for over a year, several visits to the doctor, and one set of custom orthotics later, my family doctor finally referred me to Dr. Paul. What an absolute Godsend! He was able to diagnose me with a rare type of fracture, that had been missed by 2 different doctors. He is extremely easy to talk to, down to earth, and very engaged at all times. After several moths of treatment, I am on my way to recovery. I am a medical scaredy-cat and he always does his best to inform me without scaring me. He also treated my son and was fantastic with him as well. I cannot reccoment Dr. Paul enough! I am so lucky to have him as my doctor!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2013

He treated our son who needed special shoes. Dr. Paul is very knowledgeable, he explained problems & solutions for our son (clearly , without the medical school jargon). He is an excellent Doctor, 5 STARS

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Thank you Dr. Paul, excellent job. Professional and very reliable. I'm very happy.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2012

I had to see Dr. Paul in the minor surgery clinic regarding having my bandages re-done after a previous surgery by my main surgeon. He was so personable and caring, not rushing at all, and just down-to-earth. He did a great job on getting my foot re-bandaged and reassured me all is well.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2012

Dr. Paul is an amazing Doctor!!! He takes time to explain everything to you!! I have a lisfranc break and he is great at letting me know what to expect along the way! I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2012