Ratings for Dr. Diane Woodend

Dr. Woodend and front desk staff are pretty cold. I never felt comfortable with her as a gp. I think she cares about her patients but sometimes her bedside manner makes it hard to feel safe to disclose more challenging/sensitive issues such as mental health etc.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018

Very competent and always includes you while making decisions about your care. She's been my gp for many years now and i appreciate being able to depend on her and her staff.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Takes awhile to warm up for sure, but she definitely cares and has a decent sense of humor. Works hard to help and very supportive during very difficult time.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2018

She is a very cold person, not helpful and makes me nervous anytime I have to ask her for something.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Dr Woodend as been my whole family's doctor for several years. We like her very Much. She is very thorogh with every visit and will take the time needed for appointements. That said, her and her staff are Always on time for appoitements. It might take a little time to warm up with her but after a few visits, she is very friendly. My kids also like her very much. Never hesitant to ask her questions about anything. Her staff are very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2017

Dr Woodend has been my wife's and I family doctor for many years now. She is extremely helpful and professional. She is meticulous in her work and leaves no stones unturn. She has a very strong work ethic and communicates very well with us .

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Excellent doctor. My kids love her. She is very helpful and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Nice, compassionate doc. She gets down to business quick and doesn't provide a lot of small talk but she's on time which is refreshing and seems to really know what she's doing. LOL I agree she has cold hands.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I did not like her as a GP. She is cold and not helpful. Worst experience of my life.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2016

She has been my Dr. for several years and I think she is awesome. Always easy to get into see her and is willing to listen. What she doesn't know she will willing to research and find out. No one knows everything and I respect that.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016