Ratings for Dr. Maggie Constantine

I found my visits with Dr. Constantine to be very informative and helpful. Dr. Constantine took the time and made the effort to explain everything clearly to me and made sure that I understood what was going on. Dr. Constantine clearly cares about her patients and communicates that through her care for them.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

Dr. Constantine is a consummate professional. She treats me with respect and is open with information.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

Just had my first visit with Dr. Constantine, and it went really well. She was running a little late for my appointment, but it was obvious to me that the delay meant that she was spending more time with her other patients so I didn't mind the 10 min wait. When I did get to see her she was really kind. She spent time to make sure that she asked all the right questions and answered all of my questions. When she did a small check up she was very gentle! She is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

She's a great human being. Truly helped me through a rough time.was on the ball when I asked questions. If I had to pick her as the Dr of the year.. She would be it! My new born baby is healthy because of her.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

I absolutely agree with all the credits that were given to Dr. C by the first patient to respond!!! Absolutely outstanding.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2010

She is the nicest doctor I have ever been to (and a specialist to boot!). Very personable,friendly,and extremely helpful and knowledgeable and is genuinely interested in telling you everything you want to know and asking if you have any questions about anything, and is determined to find out your problem. She is absolutely an unbelievable gem and a pure joy!!!! She is definitely an asset to her profession and I can't recommend her highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010