Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Karl

Dr. Karl is a great dentist, felt very little pain through extensive dental work. prices are high, but quality of his work is excellent!

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

The absolute best I have been to a few but I have found a home here. The absolute best

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

I a m truly disgusted at his bedside manner, I felt extremely uncomfortable. He was rude and rushed!! It was a rather horrifying experience, I will never go to this office again. Completely unprofessional.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

This office’s financial approach is appalling. Because of that, I chose not to start treatment with Dr. Karl. May I also add, upon arrival for my second visit, the entire staff had no idea why I was there (I heard the conversation as I was sitting in the waiting room).

flag | Submitted October 20, 2013

I came to this office to have my wisdom tooth taken out because I heard good things from a friend. Unfortunately these doctors did not accept my insurance. Usually I would have walked out to find somebody who would take it, but I was so impressed with the staff and doctors I decided to stay. Dr. Karl was very nice and took time out of his lunch break to take my tooth out because I was in pain. the assistants were knowledgeable as well and were very patient with me, because I was nervous. Overall my experience was wonderful, and I am happy to pay a few extra dollars so that I can receive good care.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Karl was the nicest most empathetic doctor I've ever had. I went to 2 other offices and they couldn't help me, but Dr. Karl diagnosed my problem and helped me immediatedly. I didn't have to wait for an appointment, they brought me in right away even though I was'nt a patient in the office because I was in pain. I recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010