Ratings for Dr. Angele Charbonneau

Dr. Charbonneau is the most amazing, wonderful chiropractor I have ever been too!!! I have seen a lot of chiropractors in my life and by far and wide she is the best. Her staff and the family atmosphere she creates in the clinic make it an experience to never forget. I have been her patients for years and will continue to be. She is INCREDIBLE!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

I thought that the treatment I received was poor and painful. I had a neck problem and ended up with a pain in my neck from this place. She is nice but in a forced way - her staff was okay but I wouldn't go back. She gave me a treatment program that seems more like a cash grab than anything - my insurance ain't gonna pay for this and I am not getting money out of my pocket for this type of service.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Charbonneau is the most amazing practitioner I have ever had. I have tried many chiropractors in the past but she is like no other. Her abilities and caringness surpass all others. Her staff as well as the clinic setting create the most sensational experience! I strongly recommend if you are looking for something magical... go visit one of her clinics!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

Angele and her staff are awesome, very welcoming and make you feel like family. Have never had a problem. Look forward to seing her everytime

flag | Submitted May 18, 2012

Dr Charbonneau is a one of a kind!! I have been treated by many chiropractors in my life but she is the absolute best!! After many un successful adjustments at other clinics I was referred to Dr Charbonneau by my medical doctor who told me that she is the Chiropractor that the NFL football players fly up to see!! I was incredibly impressed by her thoroughness and her treatments! I would strongly recommend her to all my friends and colleagues

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

Dr. Charbonneau was excellent, her staff was very welcoming, knowledgeable and accommodating. I have been to a few other chiropractors in the past and I found Dr. Charbonneau to be very knowledgeable about my condition (ankylosing spondylitis). She provided me with a number of treatment options and always made me feel very comfortable and safe. I would and have recommended her to many of my friends knowing that she will treat them with the same respect and care that she showed me.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2010

Tried PhysioMed out but found them too expensive. She is not very good in doing adjustments because of her physique so you don't necessarily get the relief. Even though you can't get an appointment when you want, you still have to wait and wait to get seen.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010