Ratings for Dr. Mark Bingham

I went to see Dr. Bingham for a gum graft, while he was very nice-I would describe the results as butchery- possibly worse than before the surgery. I will have to get it corrected somewhere else and pay for it twice. When your hands shake as badly as Dr.Bingham- it's time to retire from surgery.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Bingham and his staff seemed very experienced. Yes, they were not the regular 30 something age group but that probably gives Merna and Kathy all the thoughtfulness and positivity they have. Dr. Bingham extracted one of my teeth and I also got a bone graft done today. It was an arduous procedure given the condition of my fractured tooth. However, both the doctor and his assistant Verena were on top of their job ... chair positioning, regular suction, breaks, mouth swabs, updates on how the procedure was coming along, additional freezing, etc. Waiting to see how well it heals now!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had a gum graft done last week. Dr. Bingham positioned the chair more for my comfort than for his convenience, which made it easier for me. Verena covered me with a fleece blanket so that I would not get cold for the hour or so in the chair. They were quite willing to take brief breaks so that I could swallow. It did not feel rushed at all. I was given Dr. Bingham's personal phone number in case I had any problems over the weekend. I have been going to Dr. Bingham's office for years and have always found Kathy the hygienist to be very good, as well as Merna at the front desk. I highly recommend them all!

Submitted February 5, 2017

Dr. Bingham did a gum graft for me. I found that he was very gentle and meticulous in his work. He offered me pain medication which I did not even need. I found him to be conservative in his recommendations and not just out for profit. He is knowledgeable and very good at what he does. I also found the hygienists personable and highly skilled. My dentist was very pleased with my gum surgery.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Bingham is very kind and does great work. His assistant Verena and the front desk lady, Merna are both very grouchy. Perhaps they should have retired at age 65????

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

If you’re the perfect candidate for implants then Bingham might be your guy. For the rest of us he lacks empathy, enthusiasm and appears burnt out and uninterested. Hygienists are professional and rather sweet however front office staff reflects Bingham’s attitude. Rates appeared to go up every time I visited.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

My daughter had to have emergency work done and Dr. Bingham took her immediately. The staff are terrific and work together as a great team. Dr. Bingham knows his stuff and came across as both caring and confident. I would recommend Dr. Bingham in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

He is so pleasant and very good at what he does. I was looking forward to being in the chair to relax!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr Bingham performed a tooth implant for me last year, which involved both tissue and bone grafts. He is very professional in his approach and I was most impressed with the level of care taken to get the job done correctly. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of specialist dentistry.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bingham for about a decade. Extremely proficient, knowledgeable, friendly doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014