Ratings for Dr. Mark Bingham

Dr. Bingham did a gum graft for me. I found that he was very gentle and meticulous in his work. He offered me pain medication which I did not even need. I found him to be conservative in his recommendations and not just out for profit. He is knowledgeable and very good at what he does. I also found the hygienists personable and highly skilled. My dentist was very pleased with my gum surgery.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Bingham is very kind and does great work. His assistant Verena and the front desk lady, Merna are both very grouchy. Perhaps they should have retired at age 65????

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

If you’re the perfect candidate for implants then Bingham might be your guy. For the rest of us he lacks empathy, enthusiasm and appears burnt out and uninterested. Hygienists are professional and rather sweet however front office staff reflects Bingham’s attitude. Rates appeared to go up every time I visited.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

My daughter had to have emergency work done and Dr. Bingham took her immediately. The staff are terrific and work together as a great team. Dr. Bingham knows his stuff and came across as both caring and confident. I would recommend Dr. Bingham in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

He is so pleasant and very good at what he does. I was looking forward to being in the chair to relax!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr Bingham performed a tooth implant for me last year, which involved both tissue and bone grafts. He is very professional in his approach and I was most impressed with the level of care taken to get the job done correctly. I would highly recommend him to anyone needing this type of specialist dentistry.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Bingham for about a decade. Extremely proficient, knowledgeable, friendly doctor and staff.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

I went to Dr. Bingham for a surgical procedure to correct gum recession on the upper right side of my mouth. While apprehensive about the procedure I was facing, the staff and nurses made me feel right at ease. The doctor performed the procedure with outmost care and professionalism. The office staff helped in the submission of the claim with my insurance and agreed to defer payment until I received the insurance check for the procedure. Now I have the gums of a 16 year old, gum sensitivity is a thing of the past and I could not be happier!. I would without any reservation or hesitation recommend Dr. Bingham to anyone who may need periodontal work.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2012

My experience with Dr. Bingham and his staff over the last ten or so years has been nothing short of totally professional. I would recommend this Doctor and his staff, both front office and back office, they are all extremely competent.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

I had an implant placed yesterday. Nothing hurt and it was done before you knew it. I was extremely nervous and worried that it would hurt. Dr. Bingham froze me well and I didn't feel anything. I have great confidence in recommending someone to Dr. Bingham.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011