Ratings for Dr. Lap Cheung Lee

reception is rude and doctor is less knowledge. only old people to see him.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

Worst doctor I have ever met, and vey irresponsible. He didn't even know how to write a proper note for ultrasound!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2016

I have seen Dr. Lee for over 10 years. Dr. Lee is very knowledgeable and very patient. He explains everything in details in every visit. Overall, I am very satisfied with his services and impressed with his professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2013

I have been with him for ten years and feel he is unknowlegable. He just writes px note and collect money

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Lee has been our family's GP for over 30 years ago. My parents were new immigrants to the country and relied on him for many of our common ailments and he seemed to not overprescribe and tried to use natural regimens to alleviate the medical problem. However, I cannot emphasize how important your primary care physician is in diagnosing someone with cancer because unfortunately both my parents under his care passed away due to his negligence to refer them to a specialist when required and WHEN REQUESTED!! He doesn't seem to want to make referrals to specialist (I have first hand experience with this) but instead make his own diagnosis. I don't know if the reasons are because of his over-confidence or maybe the burden to Canada's health-care system but in any case, he needs to LISTEN to his patients!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Dr. Lee has been my family doctor for the past 30 years when I was a new immigrant. He is passionate and very professional. On one incident he himself called my brother-in-law until he contacted him at night when he was diagnosted kidney stone. I’m very satisfied with his service.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

lack of knowledge, don't even know how to cure the most common illness. Made me keep going back to his office but never cure the illness. Takes advantage of new immigrants' ignorance by charging them higher prices.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010