Ratings for Dr. Jonathon Bellas

Dr. Bellas is incredible. He is very knowledgeable, takes the necessary time, and actually listens to your concerns. He competently works with the patient to find a diagnosis that other Doctors wouldn’t have the time or capacity to achieve. A very thorough Doctor, you can tell this man truly cares about his work and patients. On top of all this he is somehow always on time for appointments. I feel I am very lucky to be under his care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

I found him to be very supportive and understanding. He did every test to find out what was wrong with me.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

I was very welcomed by the dr .. and he made me feel liked he really cared and conserned for my well being they were prompt but thurough ..his staff is also prompt at getting me infor my appt never wait to long to see my dr ....great service always

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr Bellas made me feel important, he has an excellent bedside manner. He addressed my concerns, didn't make me feel rushed and I had a sense that he cared and I was not merely a "job" to take care of. There should be more doctors like this, he truly represents what we as patients are looking for in a doctor, someone who cares and treats us as someone who matters. He gets it that are not doing well or we would not be seeing a doctor and his compassion was so appreciated.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

Dr. Bellas and his staff are friendly and courteous. Very prompt, no waiting. Dr. Bellas was very thorough and helpful. He took time to listen and ask questions. Very thoughtful, caring and competent.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Dr. Bellas is caring and very knowledgeable. His explanations are easy to understand. We always leave his office with a very positive attitude, feeling that he is on our side. Thank you Dr. Bellas.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

This is the most amazing doctor I have ever had the honor of knowing. Extremely knowledable, top notch patient treatment(second to none!) Internal medicine specialist who is not afraid to say I don't have all the answers but by God, he will do his best to find out the answers. If only some of the rest of the doctors in the city could take lessons from him! His receptionesis very helpful and always seems to have your interests at heart.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010