Ratings for Dr. Grant MacDougald

I was so disappointed with MacDougall, he was the pediatrician when I had my daughter and from the time he walked in my room and pretty much told me to stop feeding my daughter (whom I just got to latch on) so he could look her over when I asked him to come baking 20 minutes he said no and he would be back tomorrow. We went to him 2 times after the hospital as I was hopeful he would be better I was wrong. He made fun of my overly priced stroller as he called it and my large diaper bag at our first appointment and spoke to me as if I were stupid. Second appointment he ignored me nearly the entire time and made jokes about how my daughter diapers made her look like bam bam. When I went to re book I stood at the desk waiting for over 15 minutes for his incredibly rude receptionist whom never showed so I just left.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Dr. MacDougald is great! He does have a dry sense of humour but we enjoy it. He is very knowledgeable and is always available to see the children at short notice. He is real and tells it like it is. He is great at what he does and I always feel we got the best service for our family.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

His bed side manner left me very angry..really rough and rude. He was helpful if you enjoy being talked to like you are stupid and was just plain rude not only to the child he was looking at but as well as my other child who was just there. I would not recommend sending my worst enemy to him and he was referred by our family dr. Biggest mistake I have ever made. Please if you have to go see him be prepared to have a very bad experience but you will get the answers to your questions.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010