Ratings for Euling Chong

I LOVE Dr. Chong! First of all I have to thank the people who fill out these reviews because it was her high rating and detailed reviews that led me to her after almost having lost faith in therapy. I had been to a number of therapists and psychologists in the last few years and most of them didn't get through to me to any great extent. There is so much compassion in Dr. Chong's eyes that it's really easy to open up to her and her questions help unravel the root cause/causes of the issues. In terms of pricing she is at the higher end but I have gained so much value from just the 4 sessions that I've had with her that I truly feel like she's worth every penny. She even offers a pay-what-you-can art meditation class that's really worth checking out. Thank you Dr. Chong! I hope you realize how amazing you are at your job and I'm so happy I found you!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2020

An amazing psychologist. There is not one thing I would change about my experience with her. I’ve seen bad psychologists so it’s a relief to finally find someone who I feel can help me.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2019

This doctor totally has the ability to have a deep compassion and understanding for the patients she works with. Shes a great listener and a very effective cbt coach. She actively plays a role in helping to transform her patients lives in a concrete way. I recommend her to anybody looking to improve thier mental health.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2019

She runs a group therapy program in the hospital and it was the best therapy program I have ever attended. I have attended other public therapy programs; they were educational and not very helpful. Hers was so different; it was tough, yet life changing. That I am back on my feet and living a fulfilling life is a testament of the good work done by this wonderful psychologist. I wasn't even aware that the hospital offered such a program which is free. It would have cost a lot of money to participate in such program offered privately. If only such program were available in all hospital.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Amazing psychologist. Initially, I was skeptical since it was arranged by my employer's insurance company and didn't expect much from her. After one session with her, I gained so much and was convinced that she was genuinely helping me. She advocate on my behalf with the insurance company when I felt that I was not ready to return to work. She didn't rush me and provided the help I needed. It is her work that I have been able to return to work successfully.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have seen other therapists - social workers and psychotherapist, and you could see the difference between them and psychologists like Dr. Chong. Dr. Chong is very good at her work that she was able to identify issues that the all the other therapists didn't address. While other therapists were very time conscious, Dr. Chong would often extend the session and didn't charge for it. She truly cares for her patients. I am glad to have seen her; she has helped me immensely.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

She is probably the BEST CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST YOU WILL EVER MEET. See her profile on www.berrychong.ca

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

We were SOOooooo lucky to find Dr. Chong. She listened to all of our concerns, worked with us and our child and gave us very practical insight and advice. we strongly recommend her

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010

An amazingly compassionate and warm listener with great insight and a real desire to help and heal. She adores working with children and they adore her.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010