Ratings for Dr. Angel L. Horner

I had my first visit with angel yesterday and I cannot tell you how much better I feel:) she is truly amazing:) her office and staff are excellant, it was the most professional office that I have been to in years:).angel is so kind and thoughtful:). She really cares about people and it works without a doubt:). Love angel. Thank you so much:)

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

I used an acupuncturist previously but was always skeptical. My mother-in-law gave me a visit to Angel's as a birthday gift for which I felt obligated and skeptical. I have to say that the results from this woman have been remarkable. Back pain I have had for years and tried numerous therapies has been greatly diminished. She is unconventional, enthusiastic and constantly trying to improve her techniques and effectiveness. A rare find.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

First acupuncturist I ever used, so I didn't know what to expect - Angel does amazing work!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Professional with a loving spirit. Best acupuncturist I have tried.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010