Ratings for Dr. Paul Ranalli

He is horrible! The insurance company sent me here and I was scheduled for 3 hours. I was there for 20 minutes and of that 20 minutes, 10 was to fill out papers. He did also ask me to guess my answers and put in his report that I was malingering. Oh and a Neuro-opthamoligist he is NOT!!!

Submitted January 10, 2019

If you have an appointment then please cancel it.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

it was a pleasure meeting dr ranalli, he was very informative and made sure my understood what he was asking.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2018

Be very careful if you have to see this doctor if you struggle with your exam cause you have a head injury he will say you are uncooperative he will also ask you to guess at your answers then say you are faking it when you do...

flag | Submitted September 21, 2018

Been calling for weeks no one picks up the phone, no return calls? kind of worried now for my appointment

flag | Submitted August 1, 2018

He needs further education and lacks knowledge and judgement on diagnosing post concussion symptoms. If you are suffering from a head injury I high recommend rethinking your decision to see Dr. Ranalli .

flag | Submitted July 12, 2018

Love dr Ranalli! Always polite and patient with me and always answer my questions

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

Don't Waste your time with this Doctor Find another Neurologist

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

Dr. Ranalli is one of the rudest and poorly informed doctors I've ever had to deal with. Everything seemed fine until I began questioning him, and then it was as if an entirely different man appeared. When he began contradicting other doctors I'd seen, and then even began contradicting himself, of course I was forced to question him. That's when he suddenly became very condescending and rude. If he'd at least known what he was talking about, I could have tolerated his belligerent attitude, but the man clearly didn't have a clue. The one good thing I can say is that I didn't have to wait long to see him, but I sure won't be seeing him again.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

I was seen by Dr. Ranalli a number of years ago and he was unable to diagnose my condition of mal de debarquement. Instead he diagnosed me with a psychiatric condition. Very disappointing. Luckily I persisted in finding another physician who was able to diagnose the condition and provide treatment.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018