Ratings for Dr. John Vyselaar

He is one of the best doctors I have ever seen in my life .He is really helpful, knowledgeable,and detail-oriented.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2017

Dr. Vyselaar was on call at the LGH emergency when we brought my mom in. Her old specialist was retiring and we knew she was going to have to make a change. Dr. V came very highly recommended and we weren't disappointed. He has a great bed side manner and my mom felt very comfortable with him. So glad we could find such a caring specialist .

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

Fantastic doctor. Went out of his way to help my mom and got her valve surgery. Now she has her quality of life back! We are so lucky we met him!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Met Dr. Vyselaar for the first time yesterday and I was so happy that I had decided to change Cardiologists and go to him. I felt so much better, mentally, at the end of my appointment and happy in the knowledge that somebody really cared about my problem and was willing to do everything to help me out. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Vyselaar. He has an excellent bedside manner as well. I feel that for the first time since my problem began I am in the hands of somebody who is going to help me.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2015

I had and excellent experience so far with Dr Vyselaar. His appointments are on time; he takes the time to listen. He provided me with ample explanation on my condition in a professional, respectful and polite way. The causes of my symptoms are not clear yet and he thinks they are unlikely within his speciality, however he was eager to further investigate and to find out other specialist’s opinion. He shows high human qualities.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

He is very personable and smart too! He takes the time to make sure you understand what is going on with your heart and why he has chosen the medication for you. Recommended highly.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Great Doctor who really talks to you and answers all of your questions. Seems very knowledgable and very up to date on all questions relating to his speciality and all medications you may be taking. Discusses specialists when referral necessary and makes you comfortable about going to another dr.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2013

Fantastic doctor. I saw him when I was in the inpatient pediatric unit at Lions Gate Hospital, and his bedside manner is amazing. Makes you feel completely comfortable.. Being sick and in hospital can be scary; I knew right away I was in good hands. Really good with youth too!! Highly recommended, we need more doctors like Dr. John :)

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I found John to be an excellent doctor with a very approachable manner. I had my heart attack a couple of years ago and he was very knowledgeable and up to date. I see him now for yearly check-ups and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2012

Wow what a great doctor! He took the time to explain my condition and give me advice and options. He seems very knowledgeable about cardiology and was up to date with some new studies. He was also down to earth while being very professional. Thank you for your great care and treating me like a human.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011