Ratings for Dr. Kenneth Pritchard

Overall I feel lucky him as a doctor and appreciate the time he gives. Most of his staff are great but some need some more patience and manners. It seems like there is always new staff. The curly hair lady has attitude for days and actually raised her voice to another lady who was in front of me in line. One of the only ones who was always smiling and willing to help doesn't seem to be there anymore which is unfortunate as she was able to multitask without rolling her eyes and didn't seem overwhelmed. The nurse is also nice and normally runs on time and seems to always be on top of my diabetes which is nice.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Excellent doctor. Wouldnt want anyone else. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2018

He's the most understanding doctor I have ever had the pleasure if knowing. He makes you feel very comfortable about talking about any concern. He's an excellent example of what healthcare should be about.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2018

Glad to have him as my doctor. Helped my through a heart condition 2 years ago.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2017

Couldn't ask for a better doctor in Kingston. Kind, caring, and makes you relaxed. The staff are also excellent. Highly recommend him to anyone looking for a family doctor if he ever takes on new patients.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Pritchard for quite a few years and am so very thankful for his care. Along with his sincere caring I enjoy his sense of humour. The staff at the clinic are wonderful and caring people. Dr. Pritchard discovered many of the problems I was presenting and never failed to pass me through to the doctor of which specialty was needed. I am a senior who hardly had any problems until one day they seemed to appear all at once. Dr. Pritchard showed his concern in a professional but very kind and understanding manner. Thank you so very much, Dr. Pritchard, for your on-going care, consideration and your keen understanding, your patience and your humour!.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I have struggled with major depressive disorder and severe anxiety disorders since I wasxa teenager. Dr. Pritchard is the only doctor I have ever had, psychiatrists and psychologists included, that has ever shown genuine concern and empathy towards me. He has always treated me with respect and compassion. I would have NEVER made it this far without him. He is an amazing physician and an amazing human being. I feel incredibly lucky to have a doctor that treats me as a person with value and worth and not a diagnosis. I have never had a better physician.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

This doctor understands people and our moods. I had blood infection then during that time period got into mva. I did not cause the mva. Got hurt. He understood my mood then. Scared out of my mind .plus later on helped me with mva paper work. When i had to go back to high school to relearn life at an older age. Then age 18. I am pushing 50. He understood. He was there no matter what. He does tell me how much he likes the plant i gave him and his family .that is still growing. Thanks

flag | Submitted July 27, 2013

I am a senior with chronic conditions and have seen many doctors in my life. This man is the best doctor I have ever had. No one else comes close to his knowledge, empathy and proactive attitude. Everyone should have a chance to be treated by him to find out how it should be done. He spent 15 years as an ER doctor before he took over this practice and boy does he know a lot from all that experience.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2012

Comes accress as a reall nice guy. Gives the impression of genuinely wanting to help.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2010