Ratings for Dr. Lucy Ormerod

Most amazing healer ever! Extremely compassionate person. If she seems abrupt it's because she cares so much and is thinking about the best way to help you. Worth every single cent I have spent there. I have saved thousands by not needing pharmaceuticals anymore.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Very open and kind. She helped me tremendously with a problem my doctor could not help with. Strange therapy but it works. I know others that she has helped. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Lucy was abrupt and hurried. She interrupted, and came to inaccurate conclusions. A "one size fits all," approach to the wide variety of ailments experienced by clients seems irresponsible and dismissive. A good and wise practitioner is able to listen, discern and respect a client's medical history and knowledge base and accordingly adapt their approach.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2015

Dr. Lucy is absolutely amazing! I truly don't understand how Bowen Therapy can work; but she constantly proves that it is not necessary for me to know why it works, only that it does. Her bedside manner is very soft and reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

worth every dollar I spent, very knowledgeable and helpful, the best doctor experience ever! Thank you

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Excellent communication and taking time with me and most importantly she helped me significantly- I am not sure how she did- interesting and powerful techniques!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

I dont know how to rate the staff, timeliness, etc. but as far as helpfulness, my son had a friend (7 yrs old) who could not tolerate gluten and went to her and in no time ate anything.. if I could pay for medical care I would personally go to her far before I would try and get help from a doctor at a walk in clinic around here.. wish I could send my best girlfriend to see her she is struggling right now with crohns, on about seven different meds..

flag | Submitted December 14, 2012

The knowledge level here is very high (and no, I'm not a relative of hers). She's generally very compassionate, helpful, and very accommmodating with respect to appointment times. My only criticisms are that she can be very sharp if having a bad day, and is frequently unsure of how a patient's body will react to treatment.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2012

She is awesome!! She's very good at doing bowen and naturopathic stuff! She is my Auntie and all you guys should go to her you'll get cured quick!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011

Does Bowen Therapy, homeopathy and has other practitioners on site. Expensive.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010