Ratings for Dr. Jillian Bradley

Dr. Bradley is the kindest, most compassionate Doctor I have ever seen. I was upset that it took weeks to get an appointment to see her but now I understand why. Everyone wants to see her. She is very knowledgeable, conducts a thorough exam and doesn't rush you out.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Excellent in every way. She is brilliant, compassionate, very professional and connected with the patient and goes out of her way to help with insurance issues and situations requiring quick care or evaluation. My family of five have been patients for over ten years and are very grateful for her care,

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

I recommend everyone I know to see her. She always listens to my concerns and doesn't rush me out the door.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

Dr. Bradley is a true professional from her professional to managing her business. She found a condition with my daughter who was over 16 years old at the time. No other doctor picked this up. She works out your insurance matters and I haven't seen another Physician for the past 8 years.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

after having eye exam for new prescription I called later to find out what my prescription was for reading glasses. They were so rude and wouldn't tell me. Then after I insisted on getting an answer after I paid for eye exam the Dr came on phone and rattled off numbers that made no sence to me and she knew it.I told her I didn't understand it and she still wasn't helpful at all. She asked if I was going to purchase glasses online and I said I was.. After that she was very cold and said they had 40% off. I told her i need 3 pair and can't afford it. SHe was so rude that I would not buy from there and would not help me with the explaining my prescription. I live paycheck to paycheck and have to do what I can to live and all she cared about was $$$$$ and me not purching glasses from them..Didn't give a rats ass about my eyes only money.. I will never go back there again. I didn't like frames anyway and will go to Cohens from now on....

Submitted February 25, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Bradley for over 10 years now. I followed her from her Groton office to the Waterford one. She is a very competent and compassionate eye doctor. I am a Type 1 diabetic and when Dr. Bradley saw some issues that concerned her about the back of my eyes, she immediantly referred me to a specialist. Because of her we were able to nip a serious problem in the bud. I will always see her as long as she is practicing in CT

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011

Our family has been working with Dr. Bradley for years! She is wonderful, thorough and compassionate. I completely trust her with our eye health. When she moved from Groton to Waterford I did not find her initially and had to use another Dr. at the mall. What a nightmare! I was so happy to find her new location. She takes good care of us On a personal note, I have truly enjoyed seeing she and her husband Chris working together and watching their family grow over the years. Her practice blends the best of new technology, knowledge of her practice with the feeling of the family Dr. being a trusted friend.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011

My daughter had her annual eye exam to get an updated prescription for her contacts. She waited for an hour which I realize is often typical for many doctors' offices. However, the exam she received was terrible. The lens needed to do an accurate exam was blurry and after my daughter commented on that, the doctor said she had been having trouble with it that day. The doctor asked my daughter what she thought her prescription was so that she could basically just use that one instead of giving her an accurate new one. She claimed she called the doctor my daughter saw the previous year and just copied that one. My daughter was only seeing this doctor because of her busy schedule and her regular doctor works a restricted schedule. I don't know if Bradley really called her other doctor on a Saturday but regardless she received the wrong prescription! Also, when inquiring about a bill, the doctor did not identify herself until she got irate when I told her the exam was not accurate.

Submitted August 16, 2010