Ratings for Dr. Al-Arabi Ayman

I just went to see him. He is extremely efficient and helped me with what I needed. When I asked questions, he able to answer them clearly. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

He is a horrible doctor! I seen him a few times and he does not much except make you feel bad rushes you and leaves the room in 2 minutes! Whenever i go to the walk in at the atrium i will only see dr goldhar! He is king! Lastime i went doctor goldhar was supposed to be there but he called in sick! They said only dr al arabi was there today! I had a bad stomach pain yet i refused to see him! I left as i did not feel comfortable seeing him! I dont know why the doctors office even employs him

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I am vindicated by this review. It's a character that will eventually get the appropriate reward from the CPSO or the judiciary one day. Please be cautious and avoid Dr Al-Arabi Ayman.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I've Dr. Al-Arabi Ayman multiple times over the past few years. He's always been very helpful and thorough when explaining things to me. I've never had a bad experience. He's a friendly, knowledgable doctor.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2015

Very, quick. But barely looked at me. I don't know if I needed antibiotics, but he prescirbed them and I took them.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2013

Dr. Ayman seemed very rushed and tried to hurry me out. He really gives you the feeling that he is trying to see as many patients as possible to make the most amount of money. Ask to see Dr. Goldhar if you want to see a doctor who listens and wants to provide the best care possible. Dr. Ayman would be a good doc to see if you want a sick note. No questions asked.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

If this is the same Dr at Bay and Yonge (Dr's Office) then I must agree with most comments above. He only values time. Just met him, was literally rushing me to finish explaining my illness, interrupting me with NEXT, NEXT,...I felt so bad. He then rushed out of the room as if he was missing a bus or something. He missed one prescription. I noticed when I went to the pharmacy... Very disatisfied indeed

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Family member just saw this doctor. Very poor service.No explanations given.No time spent addressing patients concerns. Wish we had read the reviews before hand. Totally agree with other review that we should stay away from this doctor

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

flag | Submitted June 9, 2011

He doesn't care about patients and only thinks about volume = money for him. You wait an hour and he spends literally two minutes with you. He doesn't not give explanations about how many pills to take, even when you ask him for them, just turns away and goes away to the next patient. Stay away from this one!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010