Ratings for Dr. Elaine Yeung

Dr. Yeung was a very kind and caring Dr. Explained everything about the 2 procedures I had to have. I am so happy that she was there to look after me while I was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2018

I have had 2 endoscopies with Dr. Yeung...she is a fantastic doctor ... professional In every way and so kind and takes the time to explain procedures. Very comfortable and trusting as her patient.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2018

Dr Yeung is professional and has a great bedside manner. She cares about her patients.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2018

I had to wait 3 months to see her, another 2 months to have a colon test and then another 2 months for results. Every time you call its a hassle, waiting in her office is nuisance it appears to be overbooked and you wait an hour. I agree with past comments that she is dismissive, arrogant and rude along with her secretary

flag | Submitted June 26, 2018

Excellent doctor. Very patient, very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

Dr. Yeung is very attentive and paid extra care to my dad during his hospitalization. She is efficient and is fast to answer our call anytime to provide her professional recommendations. we are fortunate to have Dr. Yeung taking care of our dad during his hospitalization. Even after his post hospitalization, we found unusual things happened to our dad, whenever we called her she called us right away and she is the only doctor whom I have ever seen that is with all her heart to meet us in the emergency with conatant check and follow-up with my dad‘s condition. May God bless her and her family!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

Dr. Yeung listen to my symptoms and right away knew what what wrong. I have suffered for 8+ years in and out of doctors offices and finally she took one look at me heard what I had to say and led me in the right direction. She honestly gave me my life back and as long as i follow the treatment she gave me I am pain free. As I was a new pt she even called me the next day personally to inform me of my test results. The only negative is the reception staff. They fail to return calls and test results. My blood work was sitting on their desk for 2 weeks with no phone call to come in. I had to call myself. I will continue to see Dr. Yeung as she is the only doctor I can trust with my condition. In regards to wait times to see her, So far I have always been called in at my appt time.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Dr. Yeung made a special visit to see me because of side-effects from gallbladder surgery. No hurried appointment. She investigated the reason for the side-effects and followed up each week as the itching was so severe. Very punctual, empathetic, knowledgeable. I consider myself very fortunate to have found such a doctor.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

Arrogant, rude and needs a reality check. Her office has constant new staff which says a lot. No one answers the phone. She may be a good doctor but she's on some high horse. Heard her talking about one of the other doctors in the office and it wasn't nice.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2017

she is best doctor, she is so helping and cooperative, after gastroscopy I started pain in chest, I went to emergency she specially came to visit me and immediately admitted in hospital, now I am perfectly okay. God bless her and her family - Kamal Syed

flag | Submitted July 29, 2017