Dr. Kayvan T. Khiabani

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kayvan T. Khiabani

The best doctor in Las Vegas! He knows his specialty like the back of his hand.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

My story is to long and ugly to tell, so I will just say as a survivor of cancer and the botched reconstruction which sent me on a 2 yer and several surgeries to fix by Gods grace I am still here. I will never refer anyone to him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Dr. Khiabani takes the time to explain in detail the procedure to be performed and why is recommends. Dr. Khiabani have the compassion and knowledge to make you feel safe in his hands. His professionalism is very high, and his staff are all very kind.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr. Khiabani and his staff are the best in the business! I had an accident on July 23, 2016. I was seen at the UMC Trauma Center . I was treated with diginity and respect. I was given an appointment the following Monday for my injuries. I have very good insurance. I have not been given as much as a return phone call or was told I could not have an appointment until late October for my broken nasal bones, hand injury and other injuries. I was not given an appontment by a leading Orthopedic practice until August 25 for my hand injury unless I was involed in a car accident and had a lawyer. Dr. Khiabani's staff actually called me one day to make sure I was doing ok. His staff is so kind and thoughtful they went over and beyond everytime I visited them. Dr. Khiabani explained my injuried to me and what to expect in the healing process I will continue to be his patient even when I am able to choose a private practice. He is a wonderful Doctor who still has the love compassion professionalism and desire to pass his art on to those who will be the future leaders in their field. Thank you Dr. Khiabani you and your staff are an asset to the Las Vegas Community. We need more Dr. Khiabani's in this world. And he is teaching them very well! Keep up the good work! I have told many people how wonderful that UMC School of Medicine is and will continue to do so!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Khiabani and his staff are very knowledgable, compassionate and professional. I have been a patient since 2013 and would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

I incurred a torn but not ruptured ulnar collateral ligament tear of my thumb, commonly known as "skier's thumb." I asked very detailed, and sometimes confrontational, questions (because, you see, I do something called "reading," and I read about my condition). Dr. Khiabani patiently (no pun intended) took the time to answer my many questions and, thus, I am satisfied that I received excellent care. My impression is that he is current in maintaining his knowledge base with respect to developments in his profession. In addition, his staff therapist is very experienced and was highly skilled in preparing my spica splint. She, too, knowledgeably responded to various questions I posed.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

Dr. K is an awesome physician. He explained everything he would be doing for my mastectomy and reconstruction, and he broke down his explanation so I could understand it. He is thorough and compassionate and he actually cares about his patients. I felt extremely comfortable and at ease when speaking with him and my breasts are healing very well. I would recommend him if anyone were to ask me if I knew a good cosmetic surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Khiabani did an outstanding job on my breast implant removal surgery. After three bouts with cancer and a number of surgical procedures, I especially appreciate it when surgery and follow-up both proceed with perfect surgical precision, and Dr. Khiabani delivered. He is friendly and compassionate, but most importantly, he is extremely knowledgeable. His staff is polite, kind, and efficient, but the office can at times be busy, so here's a tip to get in and out quickly: set your appointment for 8AM and arrive at 7:50. The office opens at 8, and if you arrive 10 minutes before 8, you will be first in and thus first seen and first out. Dr. Khiabani setup an anesthesiologist for the surgery, and he too must be commended as this was the first surgery after which I woke with no negative side effects, so in addition to being personally excellent, he assures that his staff and medical partners also adhere to a high standard. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

The doctor was extremely compassionate when discussing my migraines with him. He also was reassuring, but gave a realalistic prognosis for the migraine surgery., which I greatly appreciated. I wanted compete honestly. I just had the first of a possible three surgeries, Dr. Khiabani has given me wonderful post-op care. He has been very generous with his time answering my questions during my post-op visits. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

The worst experience. This doctor started my recon after breast cancer. I am a working single mother and can not conform my work schedule to fit his appointments (mon & wed 8-11). I was told there was nothing that could be done they don't know any other doctors and the other doctors in his office will not take me as a patiant and the are refusing to release my med records.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Kayvan T. Khiabani's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients