Ratings for Dr. Lisa Sangster

She is not a psychologist. check with ontario board of psychologists to verify .

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

She has helped myself and my spouse tremendously. Helped us understand underlying mental health issues which doctors had never diagnosed properly. Has also helped me to look at things through a different lens. We owe alot to Lisa.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2017

She is not a psychologist. She may be good but she is not a psychologist.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

Where is she located and her website if any ? I can't seem to find proper info of her location and phone number. Please advise.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

Lisa saved our marriage! She helped us resolve years of harbored feelings and trust issues. We are happier and more in love now, than when we ever have been.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

Lisa is extremely helpful in any area of your life. I initially went to her for weightloss issues and she solved that in addition to grief issues and career planning! Are you kidding me? She is golden! A more caring and effective professional does not exist. Now if she could only bottle that voice and sell it....

flag | Submitted January 20, 2011

Lisa was recommended by two close, yet independent, friends - both of whom said she was the best therapist they have encountered. After meeting with Lisa, I would definitely agree. She was quickly able to determine the cause of my issue and help me understand why it keeps recurring. She has amazing insight, asks thoughtful questions and can quickly reframe the way you perceive your issue. I would recommend Lisa to anybody who is serious about therapy/counselling and wants results.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010