Ratings for Dr. Seen Taek Chung

Dr. Chung was very nice, friendly and helpful. We had a wonderful experience.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

Talked down to me, was arrogant and rude. Spent almost the entire session trying to prove how smart he was. I left feeling frustrated and belittled. He told me my son shouldn't have a pacifier anymore. He's only three, and I didn't ask him and he didn't have a pacifier with him at the time. I said it doesn't bother me that he has it and he insisted that by three he shouldn't have one.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

nice, knowledgable doctor. We had a very positive experience

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

This jerk now works at South Health Hospital in Calgary, AB emerg. He is the most arrogant, rude, shameful doctor I have ever met. He needs to be fired! His diagnosis was also wrong. Beware if you get this idiot!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

My daughter went to emerg at sick kids with stomach pain, found out it was a large cyst and the doctor said to come back if she was in any more pain. The next day go back, as she is in severe pain. Dr Chung says it was constipation, which i know it wasn't, and started telling my daughter she needs to lose weight and was very rude about it. He said "what can i do so she doesn't come back". Very rude, we did not come to emerg about weight problem, we came bc of the pain. My daughter was in pain for a month, but hid it bc of Dr Chung. A month later went to see if her cyst went down, it didn't and she needed immediate surgery and she had an ovarian torsion!! The doctor wondered how she was able to walk around like that for the last month, and all because of the arrogance of Dr Chung, shame on you!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

He is the most unhelpful doctor I have ever met in my life. Rude, arrogant. Not sure why is a Pediatric has no patience at all.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2011

Very rude and abrupt. Very smug. Was not helpful at all and when daughter actually had serious emergency says "what can I do so you don't come back".

flag | Submitted December 10, 2010

Arrogant and rude. Acts like he thinks he invented medicine.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2010