Ratings for Dr. Cathie Miller

Long time patient of Cathie's. I can't say enough good things about her. Love her and won't go to anyone else but her.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Absolutely love her!! I highly recommend this office, they are wonderful!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

First time at the office and the whole staff was great. Cathy made me feel at ease and very comfortable. Definitely going back next year.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I've been going to Dr. Cathie Miller for about 15 years now and she is fantastic. She genuinely cares about her patients - I highly recommend her . . .

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

She switches my birth control without my consent and it is really taking a toll on my body. I've began to get a sour stomach and very nauseous but nothing was wrong with my other pills! I don't understand. Cathie does not know what she is talking about when I ask her questions and I feel like I learn more off of web MD then I do with her. After my checkup I am switching to a different doctor. I WILL NEVER recommend her. Horrible.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2015

Cathie Miller is one of the Best Dr's I ever met!! She takes her time to explain every single question or concerns you may have. She is so sweet and makes you feel so comfortable! I LOVE Her and we'll recommend her in a heartbeat!!! She also makes sure she returns your calls and answer every question with no hesitation or rush! God Bless her!!!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2014

Both Dr. VanderVennett,Cathy Miller, CNM and staff are great folks, friendly, great bedside manner and treat you with the utmost of respect. Dr. VanderVennett and Cathy Miller truly really take the time to listen and respond to your questions and/or concerns and provide suggestions for whatever stage of life change you are going through. Best of all, they all have a wonderful sense of humor and we all know laughter is also a great medicine. I am a longtime client and recommend them highly! Best Regards, MP, 09/25/2013

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I feel safe knowing that Cathie is taking care of me. She knows what she is doing and no matter what I tell her, she always remains calm.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

I truly like this Dr. It's very hard to find Dr.'s that are dedicated to their job.She is someone that when you first meet her she make you feel so comfortable, like if you knew her her decades.You even forget where you at.I will recommend this OBGYN Dr. to anybody.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2011