Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Friedman

Dr. Friedman and his entire office are fantastic to work with. He is very detailed and thorough. I've had two procedures with him and am thrilled with the results. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr Friedman and his team are amazing! Jin worked tirelessly when a false alarm on my mammogram required me to have an MRI two days before surgery. I had a lift and and implants and my scars are half the size of my other friends who have gone to other doctors. Don't discount shop your plastic surgery. Go with the best!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I just went to Dr. Friedman this month for my second breast augmentation job. My first one, I had 550cc but didn't feel my shape was right and wasn't happy. After looking at boob jobs here, and research, I narrowed down to a list of surgeons. I scheduled consultations, and only one Dr. I was going to let touch me. That was Friedman. I am so happy with my results, I have fullness and more volume up top and they are closer together with a different shape implant. He is so knowledge and meticulous and does a great job. You'll miss out if you don't go to him. Not only that, but I would hate for you to pay and not be happy with your results. He is reasonably priced (cheaper then some other quotes I received), and does the best job. I lived in Vegas and this was a lot of the girls money makers - not mine per say- but I am picky with how I want it to look. Do yourself a favor and just schedule the consultation now!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I recently had submental (double chin) liposuction completed and Dr. Friedman's office and could not be more pleased. Dr. Friedman and his staff are kind and informed. I was awake during the entire procedure and Dr. Friedman told me exactly what he was doing. I would highly recommend Dr. Friedman and would go back to him for another procedure.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Dr. Friedman did an earlobe repair for me. My ears were pierced too low as a child, and one of my earlobes was about to split. The procedure was quick and easy, and my earlobe healed well. The scar is now barely noticeable. I can't comment on his other services, as I am not someone who ever plans to receive any other cosmetic surgery. If you need your earlobe(s) repaired, though, this is your guy!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2014

Hands down the best experience I could ever ask for by Dr.Friedman and his staff. He did not rush anything and answered every single question or concern that I had,he really made me feel at ease. Its been about two months since my surgery and I cant not believe how amazing my augmentation looks. Cant wait to see the results after 6 months. I barely have a scar and the incisions are so hidden. I am very pleased with how well Dr.Friedman did. I want to thank the staff for all their help and for always being so delightful!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2014

Dr. Friedman did an ear lobe repair for me and I am very pleased with the surgery. It looks great. I would recommend him to anyone. Also the staff was very nice and professional.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

He was knowledgeable, but generally arrogant and very inconsiderate. I would not send anyone to him.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Friedman is an amazing surgeon! You won't find a better plastic surgeon. His office was very helpful and available to me at all times. I am so happy I had my breast reduction and lift by Dr. Friedman!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Both my son and I have been to Dr. Friedman for minor surgeries. He and his staff are exceptionally nice. The doctor's handiwork is top notch, and he explained every step of the process including good advice on after care. I would recommend Dr. Friedman to anyone needing or wanting plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2012

Dr. Ronald M. Friedman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Ronald M. Friedman, M.D. is a board-certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the breasts, body, and face. In private practice in Plano and Flower Mound since 1996, he formerly served on the full-time plastic surgery faculty at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas where he was the Chief of Plastic Surgery at Parkland Memorial Hospital.

• English

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare