Ratings for Dr. Ali Rabahi

The best dental experience ever!!! Dr Rabahi is not only extremely good at his practice but is a gentleman and took me on when my dental health was not the greatest instead of just fixing my initial issue and sending me on my way, he got me on step by step restorative plan to get my dental health back to where it should be. Dental health is something you take for granted until you dont have it. I highly recommend him to everyone I know. As well kind and professional staff Erin and Katrina.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

I could not have asked for a better dental experience. I chose to get Invisalign treatment from Dr. Rabahi and the process has been painless (both physically and emotionally). He is a very kind man and cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2019

I hadn’t been to the dentist in a very long time, which created a lot of anxiety over the years; Dr. Rabahi completely changed my view towards dental work. He is a magician when freezing a patient, thoroughly explains the process and what he is doing, and always checks in or offers rest periods during a procedure. Not only does he have the best bedside manner around, he ALWAYS recognizes his patients, which really shows his level of care. I can’t imagine a better dentist, or person, in the profession.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2019

Wonderful experience! The staff is very friendly and welcoming. Dr. Rabahi very informative he took the time to explain everything in detail so I knew exactly what was going on. He was gentle with freezing I never felt a thing unlike other experinces I have had by others. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2019

Dr. Rabahi has been our dentist for the past ten years and is without a doubt the most caring compassionate dentist we've ever had. Very honest and a true professional -

flag | Submitted June 6, 2019

Couldn't ask for a nicer Dentist. He is kind, and very gentle with what work he does. He doesn't rush you and is always there to show you exactly what he is doing or what needs to be done. Very professional and just an all around nice guy. Thanks Dr. Rahahi.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

He is an amazing Dentist and very kind. He makes my visits very comfortable and he understands my phobia of needles; he gives them slowly and very well! Love him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Wonderful dentist and great staff. Our whole family goes to Dr. Rabahi and we are very happy to have found him after not so great experiences with other dentists. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Excellent dentist willing to take his time and make sure he does the job right, he definitely deserves all the great reviews on here.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Rabahi is a great Dentist and a very kind man. Very professional, caring and thorough. My family and I have been with him since he started over 10 years ago. He is always willing to take his time to explain everything and makes sure you are making an informed decision. He has really changed my perception of dentistry. I have gained a lot of confidence with regards to my oral health because of him. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Can't ask for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Ali Rabahi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Coventry Healthcare