Ratings for Dr. Ali Rabahi

He is an amazing Dentist and very kind. He makes my visits very comfortable and he understands my phobia of needles; he gives them slowly and very well! Love him!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Wonderful dentist and great staff. Our whole family goes to Dr. Rabahi and we are very happy to have found him after not so great experiences with other dentists. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Excellent dentist willing to take his time and make sure he does the job right, he definitely deserves all the great reviews on here.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Rabahi is a great Dentist and a very kind man. Very professional, caring and thorough. My family and I have been with him since he started over 10 years ago. He is always willing to take his time to explain everything and makes sure you are making an informed decision. He has really changed my perception of dentistry. I have gained a lot of confidence with regards to my oral health because of him. I recommend him to all my friends and family. Can't ask for a better dentist.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

Dr. Rabahi is nothing short of AMAZING! The best in the business.. very kind man, incredibly passionate about his patience, takes his time, never rushes.. I can't say enough good about this man.. I have been with him since he first started at parkland, and has done a lot of work to my teeth over the years. very highly recommend!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2017

Probably the best dentist I've ever been to in my entire life. I will never go to anyone else again until he stops doing this which I hope is never.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

The best dentist I've seen in all of Canada and the US. Magnificent people skills, great with kids and adults. Wonderful staff team as well, always very thorough and gentle.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

I couldn't recommend Dr. Rabahi enough. He is gentle, skilled and kind. The best "bedside" manner of any dentist I have had. If something serious has been done, like a root canal, he will even call you to make sure everything is okay. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Best dentist I could ask for ! Easy to talk to, patient and gentil.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Rahabi is great!.. Couldn't ask for a better dentist. I will never go to anybody else again!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

Dr. Ali Rabahi's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

UnitedHealthcare