Ratings for Dr. C L Gradt

Dr Gradt is very professional and very knowledgable. She is fantastic, patient and reassuring with children.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

I have been going to Dr Gradt since she first started. I NEVER have to wait in the waiting room for more than 5 minutes. She is very professional, and I (and my family) have always been very pleased with her work.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2013

Dr Gradt is an amazing Dentist, she is Honest, friendly and always finds time to fit me in whenever i need an emergency appointment. I am happy with all the work she has done for me, and would recommend her to family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Gradt has always treated me with the highest level of professionalism and competence. She is empathetic, attends to the unique needs of each patient, and takes her time to do her job with excellence.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I found the assistants at the front desk are rude. Have to pay for services up front then apply for reimbursement. Dr Gradt speaks to her staff over your head the entire time. Talks over your head the entire time to her staff. Did not listen when I told her the filling she was working on was painful. Had problems immediately after this filling was done and felt like I had to convince her the problem was real - told me to wait until the freezing was out even though I couldn't bring my teeth together. Will NEVER go back there. Worst dentist I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010