Ratings for Dr. Alain Marleau

I have nothing but great things to say about him even after only 3 visits so far. He is always on time, never makes me feel rushed, very informative and kind. I feel really confident about being in his hands for my first baby.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Fantastic Doctor - followed me for my pregnancy and was very understanding and knowledgeable. He even came to visit me off-duty in the hospital after I had my baby to see how things went! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Marleau is very professional and makes me feel comfortable at all times. I wouldn't want to be in anyone else's care.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. Marleau - couldn't imagine being in the care of anyone else for the arrival of my first babe. He is extremely knowledgeable, yet humble. He never makes you feel rushed, respects all questions asked and answers in a down to earth manner. I can't say enough good things about him!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr Marleau and his team is amazing! He has been following me for a few years due to abnormal cells during a Pap smear, so it only made sense to keep him as my obgyn when I found out I was pregnant. This pregnancy was very stressful, and Dr Marleau and his team were so great. I started having high blood pressure and was monitored for preeclampsia sometime after 20 weeks. Extra tests were ordered to make sure everything was fine along the way. He even called me on Christmas Eve to tell me that results were taking longer than expected but that he would call when they came in. His office manager and nurse were very nice and patient with all the extra appointments needed. I was put on sick leave earlier to try to keep the blood pressure from getting higher, and since I didn't have health insurance, he asked that I come in every couple days to be monitored by his nurse. Many of these resulted to be sent to the Montfort triage for further testing. I was sent to deliver at 35 weeks, and although it was early, Dr Marleau ensured I had consulted with pediatricians in advance to know what could happen on the day of delivery (since I could of happened from 30 weeks on). Well, my first night at the hospital, Dr Marleau was on duty, and needed to perform a csection. I was very happy he was on duty. The baby stayed in the nicu and he came to check in a few times. He really is an amazing dr, and would use him again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

The best! He's always on time and very caring. He did my follow-ups and delivered my baby. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I have just thanked my family doctor for referring me to Dr. Marleau. He is the greatest, so helpful. I feel lucky. He doesn't rush you in and out, he takes his time. Very pleased indeed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have not met one person that didn't think dr. Marleau was incredible. I am very proud to call him my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Had an emergency c section with him- was extremely kind and explained everything. Beautiful job of the sewing me up too

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Delivered my baby boy. Very professional and to the point when you have questions

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016