Ratings for Dr. Alain Marleau

I have just thanked my family doctor for referring me to Dr. Marleau. He is the greatest, so helpful. I feel lucky. He doesn't rush you in and out, he takes his time. Very pleased indeed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have not met one person that didn't think dr. Marleau was incredible. I am very proud to call him my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Had an emergency c section with him- was extremely kind and explained everything. Beautiful job of the sewing me up too

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Delivered my baby boy. Very professional and to the point when you have questions

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

The staff is very knowledgable and professional. Dr Marleau puts you at ease before and during your exams.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

As is resonated in most of the comments here, I don't really have the words to describe how great of a doctor he is... Kind, compassionate, knowledgable, hilarious. My husband and I look forward to every appt. He was my OB for my first pregnancy and although he didn't deliver, he stopped by to check-in multiple times during my stay at Montfort. We recently lost a baby at nearly 16 weeks gestation, and he called to follow-up since it happened out of town and really took the time to speak with me, I didn't feel rushed. I met with him the following week and again, he is just amazing. We appreciate him so much, all-around great doctor.

Submitted October 27, 2015

It's no wonder he is #1 OBGYN in Ottawa. This doc is on the ball. Pleasant, knowledgeable, and just extremely competent. I had Dr Valcourt for my last pregnancy and she was great but Dr Marleau this time around really made everything easy, comfortable and efficient. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015

Amazing Dr! Too bad he is associated with Montfort

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Marleau dilevered my first baby . I was so lucky to have him there . He is very professional , caring and listens to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He delivered my son and mwas amazing, we joked and once I delivered (vaginally) he took the time to show my husband and mother-in-law the sack and showed us and explained all of the steps as thwy happened. I HIGHLY recommend him and Valerie Dome! I also LOVED my stay and the food service I recieved from Montfort Hospital, only complaint is the staff did forget to attach an electronic braclet to my son after birth

flag | Submitted April 8, 2015