Ratings for Dr. Alain Marleau

Dr Marleau and his team is amazing! He has been following me for a few years due to abnormal cells during a Pap smear, so it only made sense to keep him as my obgyn when I found out I was pregnant. This pregnancy was very stressful, and Dr Marleau and his team were so great. I started having high blood pressure and was monitored for preeclampsia sometime after 20 weeks. Extra tests were ordered to make sure everything was fine along the way. He even called me on Christmas Eve to tell me that results were taking longer than expected but that he would call when they came in. His office manager and nurse were very nice and patient with all the extra appointments needed. I was put on sick leave earlier to try to keep the blood pressure from getting higher, and since I didn't have health insurance, he asked that I come in every couple days to be monitored by his nurse. Many of these resulted to be sent to the Montfort triage for further testing. I was sent to deliver at 35 weeks, and although it was early, Dr Marleau ensured I had consulted with pediatricians in advance to know what could happen on the day of delivery (since I could of happened from 30 weeks on). Well, my first night at the hospital, Dr Marleau was on duty, and needed to perform a csection. I was very happy he was on duty. The baby stayed in the nicu and he came to check in a few times. He really is an amazing dr, and would use him again in a heartbeat!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

The best! He's always on time and very caring. He did my follow-ups and delivered my baby. He is fantastic!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I have just thanked my family doctor for referring me to Dr. Marleau. He is the greatest, so helpful. I feel lucky. He doesn't rush you in and out, he takes his time. Very pleased indeed.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I have not met one person that didn't think dr. Marleau was incredible. I am very proud to call him my doctor.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Had an emergency c section with him- was extremely kind and explained everything. Beautiful job of the sewing me up too

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

Delivered my baby boy. Very professional and to the point when you have questions

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

The staff is very knowledgable and professional. Dr Marleau puts you at ease before and during your exams.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

As is resonated in most of the comments here, I don't really have the words to describe how great of a doctor he is... Kind, compassionate, knowledgable, hilarious. My husband and I look forward to every appt. He was my OB for my first pregnancy and although he didn't deliver, he stopped by to check-in multiple times during my stay at Montfort. We recently lost a baby at nearly 16 weeks gestation, and he called to follow-up since it happened out of town and really took the time to speak with me, I didn't feel rushed. I met with him the following week and again, he is just amazing. We appreciate him so much, all-around great doctor.

Submitted October 27, 2015

It's no wonder he is #1 OBGYN in Ottawa. This doc is on the ball. Pleasant, knowledgeable, and just extremely competent. I had Dr Valcourt for my last pregnancy and she was great but Dr Marleau this time around really made everything easy, comfortable and efficient. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015