Ratings for Dr. Alain Marleau

I love love love this Dr. He is amazing and really funny. His nurse is also amazing.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

A wonderful doctor. Very knowledgeable. Lays everything out for you, explains in every detail, I wish I had had him as my OBGYN 30 years ago.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Put me at ease when I was clearly nervous about my exam with him. Took the time to go over every detail and made sure I knew I was the one in control the whole time. Also doesn't hurt that he's actually really funny!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I saw Dr. Marleau for my mirena removal, which I had complications with. He is exceptional. He took me in as an emergency case, as I was leaving in 2 weeks. He is knowledgable, pays attention to the patient (you don't feel like you are a number). He cares about you as a person and will do everything in his power to help you, even if it is referring you to someone else. He takes time to explain to you all the details about your condition and if you need surgery, he explains everything, the risks, etc. he is personable and kind. If you are in Orleans and need an OBGYN ask to be referred to him... he is, in my mind, the best of the best!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2018

Dr. Marleau is the most knowledgable, patient, and compassionate doctor I have had the privilege of seeing. I had my pre-natal counselling appointment with him a few months ago and I was very impressed with the depth of information he provided me with; he took his time to go over my medical history and he explained in detail any possible risk factors I may or may not face throughout the course of my pregnancy and delivery. I was very impressed with the feedback I received during our appointment; Dr. Marleau is very skilled at explaining complex constructs in a layman manner, he kindly encouraged me to ask any question without feeling rushed (which is so important), and he made me feel like a person and not just another number. He truly exceeded my expectations. I am blessed to have Dr. Marleau as my doctor and I feel completely at ease and comfident in his care. I would give him 10 stars if I could!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2018

Cannot say enough about how awesome Dr. Marleau is! He is punctual and so caring with his patients. As I mentioned in my previous review from 2014 when Dr. Marleau delivered my 4th baby that I would most certainly request him again for my 5th. Well... just had my 5th baby and 4th c-section! I must say, I was very nervous having a 4th c-section but Dr. Marleau was always confident and reassuring that he could handle anything! Through the c-section he would tell me what he was doing at all times and made sure I was comfortable and feeling ok. On top of it, he would make jokes and certainly took all my stress away by keeping my mind busy laughing. I am so privileged that I had him as my doctor through 2 c-sections and would highly recommend him to anyone! Too bad he’s not also a family doctor as I would have transferred over to him ASAP! :)

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Was amazing during the delivery of my son, he was very helpful and humorous during the entire delivery and that made things a lot easier. He took the time to show my husband and I the sac and explained everything we asked about. Would 100% recommend him to anyone along with the amazing staff at the Monfort Hospital!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Very competent, calm and intelligent doctor. I would recommend 100% Also great staff at the Innes Clinic.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2017

I have nothing but great things to say about him even after only 3 visits so far. He is always on time, never makes me feel rushed, very informative and kind. I feel really confident about being in his hands for my first baby.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2017

Fantastic Doctor - followed me for my pregnancy and was very understanding and knowledgeable. He even came to visit me off-duty in the hospital after I had my baby to see how things went! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017