Ratings for Dr. Judd E. Partridge

Staff provides excellent patient care. Dr Partridge is very knowledgeable and efficient. Beautiful office. Will most definitely go back if I need oral surgery done!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Awesome experience with Dr Partridge and staff. Highly recommended!!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Best customer service I have had in a dentist type appointment. Friendly staff. Made it actually very pleasant. I would recommend this office to everybody needing oral surgery.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

Went to him twice for implant and sinus lift. I thought he was fine but my face was numb for 30 days after 1 implant. My tooth next to the implant broke and ONLY then did my face have feeling again. I also had a problem with billing. The staff called my insurance and told me my portion but than was told not covered and had to pay 600.00 more. It will cost more than that to get another implant due to the tooth that broke because of the implant he did. Won't go back to him although he and his staff were very nice but I don't think they believed me about the pain and numbness of my face.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2014

Dr Partridge removed my Wisdom Teeth. I honestly say that I had no swelling and very little discomfort. He came highly recommended by my dentist who refers their patients to Dr Partridge's office. He even called me the night of surgery to see how I was feeling. What dentist does that. If you are looking for great care from an office I highly recommend Dr Partridge. Again, thanks to Dr Partridge and his wonderful staff

flag | Submitted March 19, 2014

Terrible experience!!! Took out my teenagers wisdom teeth, oversedated him, more or less ignored us in the recovery area, quickly sent us home. Kid then developed dry socket from marginal work that partridge and his new guy Maxwell performed. later found out from friends very similar experience with oversedation. Very dangerous "doctor" I have reported him to my insurance, they are looking to remove him from preferred list. Very erratic billing procedures as well. Steer clear of this practice

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr Partridge has removed Wisdom Teeth and my last two kids and had a wonderful experience compared to previous doctor. I highly recommend him as an oral surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Great Office! The staff and the doctor were wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr Partridge is one of the best I have seen. He is very very good and I recommend him to everyone he is gentle and is in-tune with you when he is working. I love the work he did and if and when I need more work done I will be returning to him to do it. If you are looking for an excellent Dr. look no further.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2012

Y|I think Dr, Partride wa an excllanr dr. very caring adn funto teast around with. very careful and willing to sspend extra time when Cathy thought something.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2010