You may also like

Rate Dr. Daniel McNeely

Dr. Daniel McNeely's Ratings

Very kind and highly competent neurosurgeon. Excellent bedside manner and is responsive in regard to dealing with problems. Although he has student (medical residents) working with him, he takes the time and effort to directly speak with patients and explain things clearly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2877095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Saved my 1 year old life on her first birthday removed a baseball size tumor an a month later put a shunt in..now she is a very hyper doing everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2796180].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I can’t be more detailed than saying that Dan and his team saved our little girls life. She was diagnosed with large brain tumor and was operated by Dan and his team. Thanks to God and to Dan – our little girl is safe.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2755123].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

He is a great doctor. When he came when I had to have surgery he was awesome even though I had a hard time trusting another surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2633475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 26, 2014

I had the best there was He watch me very carefully. I am still under his care and would not complain about a thing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2573315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 10, 2014

Worst bed side manner in a Dr. Absolutely no empathy. Found him arrogant in dealing with my son and us. Im just a mother.actually told my son nothing else can be done and told my son he was going to die. Good Dr, maybe. But as a compassionate human. No.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2232656].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Amazing surgeon, amazing man! Thanks to him our little man just turned 2.5 years old and is doing wonderful...so very grateful he was available to save our baby's life!! Keep up the good work!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197601].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 5, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr.McNeely. He put myself and my husband at ease with his knowledge, attitude and straightforwardness with our situation. we had questions that he answered that put us at ease. Brain surgery is very serious business, and I am sure that I would not have felt so confident with anyone else. After the surgery, the doctor and his team had fantastic bedside manner, and I always felt like I was his only patient. Thanks Dr Dan for a life saving operation!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197602].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 30, 2014

Dr.McNeely was awesome with me , very caring and helpful . I have trigeminal neuralgia and there is no one I trust more than him , although nothing worked for me , Dr.McNeely tried everything . I was able to call him any time and he would always call me back with in 24 hrs . I recommend him to anyone . Thank you so much for everything you have done . I know you did everything you could .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197600].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2014

My 26 year old son had bilateral herniated disks in his lower back. He waited several months for an appointment with Dr.McNealy and, once there, had less than a 5 miniute examination and he was sent on his merry way with "It should heal on it's own. Give it about 5 years." I was amazed! My son, a 26 year old, otherwise healthy, left in debilitating pain. Maybe this physician should stick with small children! My son has since had a diskectomy and laminotomy by another physician outside of the very selective club of neurosurgeons in Halifax and is doing very well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][197599].votes_count ]]