Ratings for Dr. Daniel McNeely

This doctor cannot properly read a CT scan, I had fluid on my brain, and he told me I was fine and sent me home, when I went to emerg the next day and insisted that my shunt was broken they did a lumbar puncture and found my spinal fluid pressure was 3 times what it should have been. The nurse told me had I not came back I would have been in a coma

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Absolutely the most amazing doctor ever. He was our super hero, he made the most tramatic experience for our family end in a most wonderful way. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Very kind and highly competent neurosurgeon. Excellent bedside manner and is responsive in regard to dealing with problems. Although he has student (medical residents) working with him, he takes the time and effort to directly speak with patients and explain things clearly

flag | Submitted July 26, 2015

Saved my 1 year old life on her first birthday removed a baseball size tumor an a month later put a shunt in..now she is a very hyper doing everything

flag | Submitted May 3, 2015

I can’t be more detailed than saying that Dan and his team saved our little girls life. She was diagnosed with large brain tumor and was operated by Dan and his team. Thanks to God and to Dan – our little girl is safe.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2015

He is a great doctor. When he came when I had to have surgery he was awesome even though I had a hard time trusting another surgeon.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

I had the best there was He watch me very carefully. I am still under his care and would not complain about a thing.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Worst bed side manner in a Dr. Absolutely no empathy. Found him arrogant in dealing with my son and us. Im just a mother.actually told my son nothing else can be done and told my son he was going to die. Good Dr, maybe. But as a compassionate human. No.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

Amazing surgeon, amazing man! Thanks to him our little man just turned 2.5 years old and is doing wonderful...so very grateful he was available to save our baby's life!! Keep up the good work!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr.McNeely. He put myself and my husband at ease with his knowledge, attitude and straightforwardness with our situation. we had questions that he answered that put us at ease. Brain surgery is very serious business, and I am sure that I would not have felt so confident with anyone else. After the surgery, the doctor and his team had fantastic bedside manner, and I always felt like I was his only patient. Thanks Dr Dan for a life saving operation!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014