Ratings for Dr. Daniel McNeely

Doesn’t have a clue and lies on his reports. Don’t bite the hand that feeds ya right doc. Waste of gas to see an overpriced janitor

flag | Submitted April 7, 2018

So compassionate, caring, patient, knowledgeable and kind. He saved my 12 y/o daughter's life. She had a large Medulloblastoma that took over 13 hours to remove. I can't say enough good things about him. I am forever grateful.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2018

Thanks for saving my life, Dr McNeely. 5 stars all around.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2018

Worst so called dr I have ever delt with. No bedside manner. No compassion. No empathy. Told my child he was going to die then walked away.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

100% this man knows what hes doing, he took out a golf ball sized brain tumor in less then 7 hours. i owe this guy my life. thank you!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

C'est lui qui a operer notre garçon de 9 mois et je suis très satisfaite de tout! Merci!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

Dr. Dan was great. Our son walked 5 steps towards him a day after surgery, when previously he could just stand in place for a few seconds. I get what some are talking about bedside manor, but have to guess that is a way to distance oneself from the not so lucky patients. He has a tough job absolutely. On a positive note, he referred to my 3 year old as a three-nager which I found funny and showed some compassion as he put on my son's socks in such an efficient manner that I've never seen before. Ease up, this is a good man and doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

He is my main surgery doctor and no matter his personality or his knowledge are perfect!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

I have posted comments about Dr. Walling and Dr. McNeeley on Dr. Walling's profile, but I wanted to take a moment to share my thoughts about Dr. McNeeeley here as well. Dr. McNeeely, along with Dr. Walling, saved our daughter's life twice in four months. His personality is different than Dr. Walling's but he is no less kind, compassionate and caring. He is just quieter and a bit more reserved. But if you look into his eyes you can see how much he cares. When our daughter came to a follow up appointment with her neurologist, who do I see just popped by but Dr. McNeeley. He stood there watching our daughter do various coordination tests with tears of joy in his eyes. When I asked him how and why he had the time to come by, he said "Today's been a tough day. I just wanted to see our special girl." It was then that I realized that neurosurgeons have to tell many parents devastating news, spend hours and hours operating in a desperate attempt to save a child's life only to find that nothing can be done. Then they have to tell parents that they will never hold their child again. I wonder how many of us would choose to do this for a living? Please remember that these doctors are only human and have really bad days too. I think Dr. McNeeley is a wonderful neurosurgeon, not only because he saved my daughter but that he tries to save every son and daughter and puts his heart and soul into doing so. Never forget Dr. McNeeley how much you are appreciated and admired - we are ALL lucky to have you.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

I had Dr. Dan for my neurosurgeon in 2005. I had brain surgery to remove some meningiomas but I hemmoraged during my surgery..and thankfully Dr. Dan and his team got the bleeding stopped! I found his bedside manner excellent and I felt very comfortable asking him many questions....he saved my life... excellent doctor..although i never want surgery again...it's a life changing experience......with complications that followed.. seizures and drugs for life..but it could have been alot worse!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2016