Ratings for Dr. Phillip St. Louis

I was told 2 yrs ago he retired. He might be a good surgeon , But he has an anger problem . I can't recommend him .

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. St. Louis performed a spinal fusion on me 8 years ago which was phenomenal. When I stsrted experiencing neck pain recently, I did not hesitate to go back to him. He is very conservative and has recommended physical therapy before performing surgery. His staff is as wonderful as he is.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

Dr St Louie is a wonderful Dr! I felt he truly cared about my well being. Surgery is not the first thing he suggested with me, he wanted that to be my last option. We tried several things before I actually had surgery. I had spinal fusion on C5/C6 and other than the scar I don't feel like I ever had surgery. I have an awesome range of motion. If I ever have any issues again he would be my go-to Dr without any question! As a matter of fact, I just did and left with a script for physical therapy and the news of no surgery!!! Thank you

flag | Submitted August 11, 2012

Excellent at explaining complex condition and procedure. Takes the time to be sure things are understood. Used latest procedure. Truly minimally invasive, allowing quick recovery.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2012

Dr. St. Louis has performed 2 brain surgeries over the last 7 years, and if more surgery is required I would go to him again.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010