Ratings for Dr. Bill Nelmes

An amazing doctor, surgeon, and overall human being! Dr Nelms helped give me back some of my life again. The pain and migraines had completely overtaken me. I was at the end of my rope! When I first woke up after my surgery, it was the first time in over 6 weeks that I didn't have a migraine and even though I was still on medications, I felt like a real person again.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Best doctor hands down! Changed my life and gave me hope completely compassionate doctor and truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

This was the worst experience I have ever had bar none. This doc if you can call him that cut my arm open never told me this was what he was going to do to me until I woke up in the hospital screaming what the hell?!. Then they gave me demeral which didn't work and when I complained in the hospital they told me to shut up or they would kick me out. they said it was the weekend and there was no docs in the hospital and I cried all weekend. They are monsters that get paided!!The college of phys is a joke out to look after themselves.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2010