Ratings for Dr. G. Alfred Dodds

Dr. Dodds did a number of things that were distinguishing. He introduced himself to me and my husband, and seemed truly interested in what was going on with me. He asked a lot of questions, but not too many. He did point out a couple things that I have believed that he did not think were realistic (probably more my anxiety). He explained, in pretty easy to understand terms, what he thought about what was going on with the 2 concerns I came in with, and drew a diagram. He also told me that he would give me a copy of his office note if I signed up for the 'patient portal' that the practice has. I thought this was remarkable- the doctor gives me a copy of his entire note!! I think that in this day, when everyone wants information, that is not only really helpful, but also uncommon. I applaud him for doing this. (the note is his letter to my doctor, so it is NOT in layman's terms though). I get the sense that a lot of medical practices are having a tough time managing the practicalities of seeing patients as they are required to do more on the computer. Dr. Dodds does it well.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Really like Dr. Dodds. He explains everything well and is very personable. Am very pleased with him as my cardiologist.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

I found Dr. Dodds to explain everything in detail and in a language i could understand. I would highly recommend him !!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2014

Dr. Dodds has the unique gift in that he communicates very effectively and in terms that I understand

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I have a Medigap policy that covers what the doctor does not. He is a member of Woodland Medical Group, Gr. River, Brighton. He is new for me and i was hoping to see how others rated him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. G. Alfred Dodds's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ypsilanti, MI