Ratings for Dr. Daniel Marshall

Lovely doctor. Sad that the "stories" have affected his career. Did wonderful for my son NO complaints from him or I.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I am beyond shocked that people actually still went to this pedophile. A slimy, greasy, disgusting, pedophile. Further, how is it possible that this pedophile has his license to practice. I am beyond words now.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

I would like to give him no stars. My niece was very, very sick and he saw her at the emergency room. Said it was a ear infection and gave her antibiotics. Saw her again in his office. Came in late, laughing with his secretary and doing up his pants and tucking his shirt in. Did a quick glace at my niece and said she was fine. A week later they were phoned and told to go to the hospital cause a blood test (from the hospital) wasn't right. They did more testing and found she had meningitis. He could of killed her. She lost her hearing in one ear.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Found Guilty because he is guilty should be in prison but just got jail

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

It's really sad how people are just coming here to whine and complain now that this is plastered all over the news. My poor mother got fucked out of her job because of him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

This man saw my boys when they were having trouble in school... the vice principal insisted I get them checked for ADHD and so I did. He gave me a prescription for antidepressants for both of them. Neither were depressed. I never filled the prescription, nor did we ever return. There was something just off about the whole thing. Now I know. I hope they throw him in jail and throw away the key -- he should never be anywhere near a child again.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2015

I am disgusted reading any good review about this scum bag. This man has been CHARGED and JAILED for pedophilia twice. And he still hadn't had his physician's license revoked. What does it take? I personally know people who used to be invited to his house to watch movies and hangout in the basement when they were kids. How can this person still practice medicine WITH CHILDREN when he gets our of jail? How????

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dan I was surprised but I'm sure all will work out. Becca is doing well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

he sexually abused me when i was 9 years old.....if this isn't a reason not to see him i don't know what is

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Ok he was a psychologist. Cus I seen him in the 90 s the blus building on main bye Mc master dose anyone know if he has a of fice still I need my file from him for medical reasons

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014