Ratings for Dr. Kelly J. Meier

Dr. Meier is a great doctor and that's why I chose her for my children. My problem is the last few appointments I've taken my children to we've had a completely different doctor who we didn't know and didn't feel comfortable with. The worst part about the office is not ever seeing our own doctor and the long wait times.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

I love Dr Meier. I started taking my son to her when he was born. He has been sick a lot and shes always been so wonderful. There have been times where she has personally spent (quite literally) 2full hours in the room with my son. I've also had experience with her when my son was admitted to the hosiptal and she was wonderful then too! She was constantly checking on not only my son and how he was doing but also the needs of my husband and I. Unfortunately we have new insurance and I had to switch doctors but I have numerous friends and family members that take their children to her and they all love her!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2010

I love Pediatric Assoc. of Southwest MO! Dr. Meier and her entire staff is great. They are all kid friendly and you can tell they enjoy thier job. Great rooms, a well child waiting area. GREAT phone consultations, and when they are not in the office thier phone number takes you to a nurse hot-line. Dr. M is very knowledgeable, she has small children herself and is understanding about mother's feelings. She is fun and my baby loves her. I referred her to my neighbor and now my neighbor loves her. She is professional and always returns phone calls, and she is up to date. I ask lots of questions and she answers all of them easily. She never dismisses me, she LISTENS and responds well. I really like her and will always go to her. Her office stays busy, and sometimes you have to wait 30 min. to see her, even if you have an appointment, but that's because everyone goes to her. I will gladly wait an hour to have my child seen by her, and her staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010