Ratings for Dr. Margaret M. Brennan

I absolutely love Dr Brennan. I was diagnosed with endometriosis about 1.5 yrs ago. She helped me to find the option that was best for my husband and i. She made us feel like we were the only ones in the office. She explained things we it was easy to understand and helped us to make a decision. She is absolutely AMAZING! i wish she still delivered babies. i want her to deliver ours (when we decide to get pregnant).! I hope others have a wondeful experience just as i did.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011

She is wonderful and always makes me feel very comfortable every time I have my annual visit. I would recommend her to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2010

I have nothing but wonderful things to say abt Dr. Brennan. She is always very cordial and makes me feel like I'm the only person she has to see. She never rushes me through and after having two children with her as my doctor, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2008

During my wife's annual exam, she asked a question about some symptoms she was having. Dr. Brennan spent a few minutes talking with her and then billed her for a second appointment. We tried to speak with her manager about the billing, but the manager was always "in a meeting" and never returned our calls. To make matters worse, the diagnosis Brennan gave was wrong, and my wife had to go to a better doctor to get the correct diagnosis.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2006

Dr. Margaret M. Brennan's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1988)

Great West