Ratings for Dr. Julie Bendavid

I have been a patient of Dr. Julie for years with my routine oral health issues. She and her staff are always great, very friendly and knowledgeable. Recently i started the process of having to remove an old crown, wear a temporary denture and eventually get a new crown and post. This will be a 6 month process but Dr. Julie explained all of my options. Last week was the first part of this process. It went so well that i wish i had done this years before. The crown and post came out uneventfully and side effects were non existent. Dr. Julie followed up by telephone that evening to make sure that i was feeling good and that there was no swelling or bleeding. I felt very reassured that i was in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2018

I had an implant with Dr Julie starting last 12 months. The experience was great, she called me outside of office hour to make sure i am ok after one of the surgery part of the whole implant process. She is willing to spend time explain the process, steps, complications and risk to you before starting the surgery. My mom is one of her patient and my mom had a bad experience with other dentist for bridges, she couldn't eat/sleep over few months and Dr Julie fixed the problem for my mom and try her very best to explain and doing the surgery for my mom with care personally. My family is very impressed. I have also recommend Dr Julie to my colleagues and friends and definitely continue doing so in the future. I have transfered my dental care from other Dentist to Julie a year ago. Staff is very nice and supportive in term of appointment re-schedule.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

I recently had wonderful experience with Dr. Julie. She's the only doctor in my life who personally calls me to follow-up on my status after every major dental procedure. She's knowledgeable, professional, very caring, and always make herself available when I have ad-hoc requests. Her stuff is also very supportive and friendly! Heather is probably the best dental stuff I know. She patiently answers all my questions, proactively helping me arranging appointments needed and always make me feel welcomed! I am glad that I chose TowerHill Dental for my dental care and Thank You Dr. Julie and Heather for your help! Laura

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Latest and greatest technology but I can't help but feel she's too busy chatting and a bit distracted when she's doing dental work. Her work is a little sloppy

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Every time I visit Tower Hill Dental I am always greated so kindly by the lovely reception. I have had the pleasure of having my teeth cleaned by Mel the dental hygienist who is so gentle and thorough. I have also had the pleasure of having Dr. Julie work on a few of my filings. Dr. Julie is also very thorough. She makes sure to let me know exactly what she will doing, and what she is doing as she is doing it. Every time I'm in her chair I always feel relaxed because I know I'm in good hands. I have recommended Tower Hill Dental to many people and they too have nothing but good things to say. Thank you Dr. Julie and Mel for always taking care of me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

We're always treated as family. Tower Hill Dental has gone above and beyond to make me feel important, and that I matter as a person. This is very important to me, and I really appreciate being treated so well. Dr. Julie runs her practice with integrity and professionalism. She mentors and leads a group of wonderful hygienists and front-of- office staff. Dr. Julie has certainly assembled a Dream Team at her practice and I wish her all the best and much success. I recommend Dr. Julie and her staff highly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I just had to write to say what a great positive experience we had during my visit to Tower Hill Dental and Dr. Bendavid. The energy of the office is so very good. The staff is friendly, professional, helpful and reassuring. My kids and I found ourselves very relaxed, even laughing. A great place.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Julie told me I had 6 cavities where I had no pain or sensitivity in these 6 teeth and proceeded to fill these cavities. Immediately after doing so 3 of the teeth had terrible sensitivity and the sensitivity has not gone away after more than a year of her looking at it and not being able to fix it. She told me it was a result of grinding my teeth at night so I purchased a night guard and the sensitivity still did not go away. She then told me I had to get 3 root canals on teeth that also had no pain or sensitivity. At this point, I seriously doubted her opinion and got a second opinion from an Endodontist who specializes in root canals. They said all 3 teeth were perfectly fine and I should definitely NOT get root canals. She appears very professional and knowledgeable but is the exact opposite.

Submitted May 16, 2016

I am more than happy with the quality of service and professionalism of all the staff there. I appreciated the time taken by Dr. Julie to explain my treatment plan. The staff are so kind and friendly, which certainly helps relieve the usual stress and strain of a visit to a dentist. The work that has been done on my teeth is excellent, and I am so happy to have changed my dentist, and found Dr. Julie.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

After trying three different doctors in the area for a tooth ache, I finally found Dr Julie who after 15mins in the chair told me about a mouth guard to wear at night. I can confidently say that I am pain free!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016