You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julie Bendavid

After trying three different doctors in the area for a tooth ache, I finally found Dr Julie who after 15mins in the chair told me about a mouth guard to wear at night. I can confidently say that I am pain free!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Left spaces between my teeth after my filling now food always gets stuck!

Submitted February 8, 2016

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Julie goes above and beyond to help her patients and her kindness and gentle approach is great! Dr. Julie always wants what's best for you and she is someone you can trust. She takes her time and explains what exactly she will be doing during your dental appt. I highly recommend her 😃

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have been going to the same Dentist for over 20 years but now I have moved and it is so difficult to get to him. I have the worst anxiety when it comes to Dental appointments I finally made the call to change Dentists and I am so grateful I found Dr Julie and her staff! I have never found such compassionate people and Dr Julie herself is just so amazing explaining everything to me in terms I can understand she is so gentle that for the first time ever I did not feel the needle. I am in love with this office they listen to me and work with me from start to finish I am grateful I found them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I am a 60 year old woman and have always had a horrific fear of dentists. Dr. Julie has hands of gold!!! No pain when she gives needles and she takes the time to explain everything step by step. You can trust what she says as she truly treats you as she would treat a family member. Her office is state of the art with incredible staff and you can rest assured that you are receiving optimum care. I don`t think anyone likes going to the dentist but if you start off with Dr. Julie you will never worry about it again!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Julie is amazing! I had a cavity/black spot that I noticed in my mouth a few days after I got a filling 5 months ago. I was dreading that I needed another filling and just ignored it. When I went for my cleaning, sure enough, I had a cavity to be filled. I explained that this happened two days after my filling in May, and we scheduled an appointment to have it filled. As always, I was so nervous about my cavity, especially the needle! But Dr. Julie was amazing. She said the filling was not too deep, and we could try doing it without freezing it. Within 25 minutes I was out! I had no needle, no freezing, ZERO pain, and best of all, Dr. Julie did not charge me since this was caused by the filling I had back in May. She sticks by her fillings for up to one year. It was literally the best cavity appointment of my life (and I have had a lot!). Also, their staff is just WONDERFUL, so understanding and friendly. I am so glad I switched dentists!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I moved countries where I had a fantastic dentist 15 years ago, trying new dentists along the way I ended up traumatized and with major dental anxiety. For that reason I neglected my dental care for the past 3 years, coming to Dr.Julie as she was recommended by a family friend I walked in terrified. Knowing that I had A LOT of work to get done in my mouth Dr,Julie and her staff were SO caring from day one. Yesterday I finally worked up the courage to walk in and have all my pending cavities filled as well as a crown. I am still in disbelief at how she, together with her assistant Laura were able to restore my mouth PAINFREE, I am terrified of the needle and being worked on while not being frozen, they worked on all areas of my mouth and i did not see or feel the needle ONCE. I cannot emphasize how happy and excited I am that I found Dr.Julie and her office, and will not let anyone else near my mouth. I am so impressed by her dedication and care that she has towards her patients, she even asked me to call the emergency line in case of discomfort over the weekend! Needless to say i feel amazing and I know dental anxiety is gone as of yesterday!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

There are not words to describe how grateful I am to have found Dr. Julie. But I will try...she is caring, calm, thoughtful, confident, and funny. Never felt so at ease in a dental chair in my life! The way she treated my family, her staff, and I was amazing! She acknowledges and respects your anxiety and fear. Trying everything to make you as comfortable as possible! The staff and office are also very lovely! Thank you for everything you have done for my family and I.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Love Dr Julie and her amazing staff! I left my previous dentist for her awesome bedside manners. She is caring and thorough. Staff is super helpful and friendly. Thank you for your great service!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2015

Dr. Julie Bendavid's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After trying three different doctors in the area for a tooth ache, I finally found Dr Julie who after 15mins in the chair told me about a mouth guard to wear a..."

April 5, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Left spaces between my teeth after my filling now food always gets stuck!"

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Julie was so great with my children. I can't believe they are excited to go back!"

January 31, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Julie goes above and beyond to help her patients and her kindness and gentle approach is great! Dr. Julie always wants what's best for you and she is someon..."

January 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to the same Dentist for over 20 years but now I have moved and it is so difficult to get to him. I have the worst anxiety when it comes to Den..."

November 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a 60 year old woman and have always had a horrific fear of dentists. Dr. Julie has hands of gold!!! No pain when she gives needles and she takes the time..."

October 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Julie is amazing! I had a cavity/black spot that I noticed in my mouth a few days after I got a filling 5 months ago. I was dreading that I needed another f..."

October 6, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "M3H6" to "L4E0K6". Address has been updated from "null" to "114 Tower Hill Rd". Suite has been updated from "null" to "1".

October 5, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://drjuliebendavid.ca" to "http://www.towerhilldental.ca". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "905 884 8282".

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I moved countries where I had a fantastic dentist 15 years ago, trying new dentists along the way I ended up traumatized and with major dental anxiety. For tha..."

October 1, 2015
  • Address has been updated from "None" to "null". Suite has been updated from "None" to "null".

September 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "There are not words to describe how grateful I am to have found Dr. Julie. But I will try...she is caring, calm, thoughtful, confident, and funny. Never felt ..."

September 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love Dr Julie and her amazing staff! I left my previous dentist for her awesome bedside manners. She is caring and thorough. Staff is super helpful and frien..."

July 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Tower hill dental is the best warmest caring and life changing place to walk into the staff is warm and welcoming and Dr Julie Bendavid is the best makes you fe..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am very happy with Dr Julie and all the staff. They are honest, professional and welcoming. I am glad I made the switch to this practice, I would not hesitat..."

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I been going to Dr. Julie for over 8 years now, and she's always been amazing! I'm a musician and she fixed my teeth right before a tour so I could play. Came ..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best dentist ever!! I would highly recommend. My teeth have never been healthier. Great staff!! They removed 3 of my old wisdom teeth by dr julies recommendati..."

February 14, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I went to Dr Julie... To get implants... Thry checked my BP and said it was high ..... Still they went ahead and did tons of xrays which costed about 300 dollar..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I was unsatisfied with there unprofessional service and lack of knowledge."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After many years of severe dental anxiety, infrequent dental visits and shame about my dental health, I now have a fresh new start, thanks to Dr. Julie and all ..."

November 10, 2014