Ratings for Dr. Julie Bendavid

Dr. Julie told me I had 6 cavities where I had no pain or sensitivity in these 6 teeth and proceeded to fill these cavities. Immediately after doing so 3 of the teeth had terrible sensitivity and the sensitivity has not gone away after more than a year of her looking at it and not being able to fix it. She told me it was a result of grinding my teeth at night so I purchased a night guard and the sensitivity still did not go away. She then told me I had to get 3 root canals on teeth that also had no pain or sensitivity. At this point, I seriously doubted her opinion and got a second opinion from an Endodontist who specializes in root canals. They said all 3 teeth were perfectly fine and I should definitely NOT get root canals. She appears very professional and knowledgeable but is the exact opposite.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2016

I am more than happy with the quality of service and professionalism of all the staff there. I appreciated the time taken by Dr. Julie to explain my treatment plan. The staff are so kind and friendly, which certainly helps relieve the usual stress and strain of a visit to a dentist. The work that has been done on my teeth is excellent, and I am so happy to have changed my dentist, and found Dr. Julie.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

After trying three different doctors in the area for a tooth ache, I finally found Dr Julie who after 15mins in the chair told me about a mouth guard to wear at night. I can confidently say that I am pain free!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Julie was so great with my children. I can't believe they are excited to go back!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Julie goes above and beyond to help her patients and her kindness and gentle approach is great! Dr. Julie always wants what's best for you and she is someone you can trust. She takes her time and explains what exactly she will be doing during your dental appt. I highly recommend her 😃

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have been going to the same Dentist for over 20 years but now I have moved and it is so difficult to get to him. I have the worst anxiety when it comes to Dental appointments I finally made the call to change Dentists and I am so grateful I found Dr Julie and her staff! I have never found such compassionate people and Dr Julie herself is just so amazing explaining everything to me in terms I can understand she is so gentle that for the first time ever I did not feel the needle. I am in love with this office they listen to me and work with me from start to finish I am grateful I found them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015

I am a 60 year old woman and have always had a horrific fear of dentists. Dr. Julie has hands of gold!!! No pain when she gives needles and she takes the time to explain everything step by step. You can trust what she says as she truly treats you as she would treat a family member. Her office is state of the art with incredible staff and you can rest assured that you are receiving optimum care. I don`t think anyone likes going to the dentist but if you start off with Dr. Julie you will never worry about it again!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Dr. Julie is amazing! I had a cavity/black spot that I noticed in my mouth a few days after I got a filling 5 months ago. I was dreading that I needed another filling and just ignored it. When I went for my cleaning, sure enough, I had a cavity to be filled. I explained that this happened two days after my filling in May, and we scheduled an appointment to have it filled. As always, I was so nervous about my cavity, especially the needle! But Dr. Julie was amazing. She said the filling was not too deep, and we could try doing it without freezing it. Within 25 minutes I was out! I had no needle, no freezing, ZERO pain, and best of all, Dr. Julie did not charge me since this was caused by the filling I had back in May. She sticks by her fillings for up to one year. It was literally the best cavity appointment of my life (and I have had a lot!). Also, their staff is just WONDERFUL, so understanding and friendly. I am so glad I switched dentists!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

I moved countries where I had a fantastic dentist 15 years ago, trying new dentists along the way I ended up traumatized and with major dental anxiety. For that reason I neglected my dental care for the past 3 years, coming to Dr.Julie as she was recommended by a family friend I walked in terrified. Knowing that I had A LOT of work to get done in my mouth Dr,Julie and her staff were SO caring from day one. Yesterday I finally worked up the courage to walk in and have all my pending cavities filled as well as a crown. I am still in disbelief at how she, together with her assistant Laura were able to restore my mouth PAINFREE, I am terrified of the needle and being worked on while not being frozen, they worked on all areas of my mouth and i did not see or feel the needle ONCE. I cannot emphasize how happy and excited I am that I found Dr.Julie and her office, and will not let anyone else near my mouth. I am so impressed by her dedication and care that she has towards her patients, she even asked me to call the emergency line in case of discomfort over the weekend! Needless to say i feel amazing and I know dental anxiety is gone as of yesterday!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

There are not words to describe how grateful I am to have found Dr. Julie. But I will try...she is caring, calm, thoughtful, confident, and funny. Never felt so at ease in a dental chair in my life! The way she treated my family, her staff, and I was amazing! She acknowledges and respects your anxiety and fear. Trying everything to make you as comfortable as possible! The staff and office are also very lovely! Thank you for everything you have done for my family and I.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015