Ratings for Dr. Julie Bendavid

Latest and greatest technology but I can't help but feel she's too busy chatting and a bit distracted when she's doing dental work. Her work is a little sloppy

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Every time I visit Tower Hill Dental I am always greated so kindly by the lovely reception. I have had the pleasure of having my teeth cleaned by Mel the dental hygienist who is so gentle and thorough. I have also had the pleasure of having Dr. Julie work on a few of my filings. Dr. Julie is also very thorough. She makes sure to let me know exactly what she will doing, and what she is doing as she is doing it. Every time I'm in her chair I always feel relaxed because I know I'm in good hands. I have recommended Tower Hill Dental to many people and they too have nothing but good things to say. Thank you Dr. Julie and Mel for always taking care of me.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017

We're always treated as family. Tower Hill Dental has gone above and beyond to make me feel important, and that I matter as a person. This is very important to me, and I really appreciate being treated so well. Dr. Julie runs her practice with integrity and professionalism. She mentors and leads a group of wonderful hygienists and front-of- office staff. Dr. Julie has certainly assembled a Dream Team at her practice and I wish her all the best and much success. I recommend Dr. Julie and her staff highly.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

I just had to write to say what a great positive experience we had during my visit to Tower Hill Dental and Dr. Bendavid. The energy of the office is so very good. The staff is friendly, professional, helpful and reassuring. My kids and I found ourselves very relaxed, even laughing. A great place.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2016

Dr. Julie told me I had 6 cavities where I had no pain or sensitivity in these 6 teeth and proceeded to fill these cavities. Immediately after doing so 3 of the teeth had terrible sensitivity and the sensitivity has not gone away after more than a year of her looking at it and not being able to fix it. She told me it was a result of grinding my teeth at night so I purchased a night guard and the sensitivity still did not go away. She then told me I had to get 3 root canals on teeth that also had no pain or sensitivity. At this point, I seriously doubted her opinion and got a second opinion from an Endodontist who specializes in root canals. They said all 3 teeth were perfectly fine and I should definitely NOT get root canals. She appears very professional and knowledgeable but is the exact opposite.

Submitted May 16, 2016

I am more than happy with the quality of service and professionalism of all the staff there. I appreciated the time taken by Dr. Julie to explain my treatment plan. The staff are so kind and friendly, which certainly helps relieve the usual stress and strain of a visit to a dentist. The work that has been done on my teeth is excellent, and I am so happy to have changed my dentist, and found Dr. Julie.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

After trying three different doctors in the area for a tooth ache, I finally found Dr Julie who after 15mins in the chair told me about a mouth guard to wear at night. I can confidently say that I am pain free!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Julie was so great with my children. I can't believe they are excited to go back!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2016

Dr. Julie goes above and beyond to help her patients and her kindness and gentle approach is great! Dr. Julie always wants what's best for you and she is someone you can trust. She takes her time and explains what exactly she will be doing during your dental appt. I highly recommend her 😃

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I have been going to the same Dentist for over 20 years but now I have moved and it is so difficult to get to him. I have the worst anxiety when it comes to Dental appointments I finally made the call to change Dentists and I am so grateful I found Dr Julie and her staff! I have never found such compassionate people and Dr Julie herself is just so amazing explaining everything to me in terms I can understand she is so gentle that for the first time ever I did not feel the needle. I am in love with this office they listen to me and work with me from start to finish I am grateful I found them.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2015