Ratings for Dr. Usha W. Varma

Varma told me I did not request a total hysterectomy gave me a partial hysterectomy. She then lied and told me I did not request a total hysterectomy. What an unethical medical practice thing to do. My son was 17 at the time and I didn't want any more children. She tried to tell me I might want more children. I have cyst on my uterus 3.5 years later. Very disappointed in her medical practices.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I am currently 41 years old. I have been seeing Dr. Varma since I was 13 years old. She is the best OB/GYN that I have ever had even though I've had to get other OB/GYN's when my insurance was usable at her office. I made sure that my insurance pick would be an insurance that her office would accept. She discovered soft tissue on my ovaries when I was in my teens. Her observation was not apparent however, when the time came she explained her concern and took the necessary steps to protect me. Considering my mother's history of cancer of the cervex, uteris and ovaries; I feel very confident of my choice of my OB/GYN. I would recommend her to anyone who ever asks for a referral.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010

Dr. Usha W. Varma's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Kashmir Univ, Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir, India (Grad. 1966)