Ratings for Dr. Sharon A. Norman

Dr. Norman delivered my first and I am so happy to have her deliver my second!

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

Dr. Norman is one of the best things that have happened to my family and myself. I see a bad review on her and had to come on to make sure she is accurately represented. I had a high-risk pregnancy and not only did she take impeccable care of me throughout it, but she gave me the most stress free and excellent delivery and child birth experience I could have asked for. To this day, we are still in touch with the doctor on a personal level as she truly blessed our family beyond just being our doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

She was very cold and seemed annoyed to answer my questions. I had a vitamin D deficiency which they failed to tell me about. I found out when I requested my medical records to transfer my care. Her office also ran several unnecessary labs which I have just received an additional bill for 5 months later. I am now with a different provider and my experience has been amazing. It felt as if Dr. Norman was only there for a paycheck.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Norman. She is a very compassionate woman who gives her patients the utmost respect. She's delivered both of my children and cared for me thruout both of my high risk pregnancies. I'm thankful she listened to her calling! She's absolutely amaxing at what she does!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

I am 53-years old and have three grown children. For years, I went to the same gynecologist. When we moved around 20 miles away, my internist recommended another doctor. After one visit, I realized she wasn't a good fit. Dr. Norman was referred by a client. She is personable, calm, thorough and kind. She listened, didn't hurry me along. I am so pleased. Every staff member was courteous and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Norman to any woman, young and still having babies, and those like me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Norman is someone I'd recommend to anyone. I delivered with another doctor in GA for my first pregnancy with twins. It was tramatic, nearly costing the life of my second born son. Left my husband and i with many worries over the second pregancy and birth. Dr. Norman was so patient and kind, and the delivering couldn't have been more beautiful. She and Sheree are wonderful!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2012

Dr. Norman, Dr. Barrett and nurse Sheiree saved my life. I had a severe and quick onset of Preeclampsia at 30 weeks. I entered the office with no appointment telling them that I felt bad. Sheree immediately took me back to check my blood pressure which was suprisingly within normal limits for a 30 week pregnant woman and then checked my urine which had 4+ protein and she knew there was a problem. Dr. Norman was on vacation so I saw Dr. Barrett who admitted me to Baptist. My symptoms worsened so quickly that Dr. Barrett called Dr. Norman. When Dr. Norman arrived she immediately made the call for me to deliver my baby right away, my blood pressure was at stroke/seizure level (216/116)and my kidneys were shutting down. I don't know what my life would be like now if it weren't for all of their quick responses. So much could have gone wrong, but instead my life and the life of my now perfect, healthy 3 year old 30 week preemie was spared. Thank you Dr. Norman, Dr. Barrett & Sheree!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Dr. Norman recently delivered my first baby girl. This being my first child, I had no idea what to expect; however, she always made me feel at ease and was happy to answer as many questions as I had. She never made me feel rushed and she is always very sweet. My husband even commented about how much he really likes her. I would highly recommend Dr. Norman as an OB. I just wish I could use her as my primary care physician! :)

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

I have beena patient of Dr Norman's for many years and I think very highly of her and her expertise. I have recommended her to friends who also feel the same way.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

This doctor destroyed my life. She gave me a Lupron injection and now I suffer from multiple problems from it. She never returned my calls and when I went to visit her she wanted to refer me to physch help. I had seen several other doctors who verified that the Lupron gave me all my problems she didn't want to hear it and called me a liar. She has done this multiple times with several other patients. When my insurance company denied the injection she went behind my back and wrote to them telling them that it was our last resort and we had tried everything else. Which we never did. I wasn't a candidate for Lupron either. My asthma was enough to make me no longer qualify for the Drug. I now suffer from pain daily and now have a neurological movement disorder to which there is no cure.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010