Ratings for Dr. Kimani Bethea

Wonderful, caring doctor. Dr. Bethea is highly recommended for the entire family.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2016

I have been a patient here for at least 5 years. Staff is friendly, office clean, very professional environment. Dr. Bethea is wonderful, she explains procedures in detail and is very thorough with treatment recommendations. Office staff is very helpful. I highly recommend Dental Partners. There is another office located in Towson. I have never visited this office however my Mom went there and she was highly impressed.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM THE TIME I BOOKED THE APPOINTMENT TO THE TIME I LEFT.THEY GIVE YOU AN EXPLANATION OF YOUR DEDUCTIBLES IF YOU NEED MAJOR WORK DONE SO THEY WON'T BE ANY SURPRISES WHEN YOU GO BACK. THE DENTIST AND THE DENTIST ASSISTANT ARE REALLY CHATTY AND HELPFUL. THE OFFICE IS LOCATED IN A NICE AREA. THE OFFICE IS CLEAN AND THE EQUIPMENT IS NEW. THEY ALSO HAVE AN OFFICE IN TOWSON. I SAW DR. BETHEA AND SHE WAS GREAT. THEY ALSO HAVE A PAYMENT PLAN AND THEY WILL COVER THE INTEREST FOR THE FIRST 12 MONTHS.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2012

Dr. Bethea is very nice. The office is also very beautiful. I found Dr. Bethea to be very helpful in every aspect of my visit.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2011

I visited Dr. Bethea something like 4-5 times. The first time was great- went right in, got cleaned with the hygienist and diagnosed by Dr. Bethea. I had to come back for some special thing which went fine. I got a filling and Dr. B left in some excess fill that needed to be ground down in a followup visit. Not a big deal. On my next visit there were no more hygienists. Dr. B came in and gave me a quick looking at and sent me out- I was in the office 10-15 minutes total. Nice to be out quick, but I didn't feel like I'd had full service. On my last visit, the receptionist had told me the doctor would be in, so I waited 30 minutes without seeing (or hearing) anyone other than the receptionist. I figured a) I've worked for a doctor who kept people waiting for no good reason and I don't want to encourage that behavior, and b) I wasn't going to get cleaned anyway, since there was apparently no hygienist. Can't recommend, unfortunately.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2010