Ratings for Dr. Jason Hamm

Excellent doctor with great knowledge and care. It's always a pleasure to see him no matter how serious issue we need to deal with. Helpful and friendly. Doctors like him are hard to find.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2017

WHAT A WONDERFUL FAMILY DOCTOR. Thank goodness he is young so i will never need another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

Dr Hamm took over from my former GP who retired. Over the years, his gifts and skills have only been enhanced and I appreciate his work very much. His nurse is terrific and he is very responsive and willing to listen. He doesn't over medicate and he appreciates that I am active and take care of my health. Additionally he works well with young people and makes them feel at ease. I feel fortunate to have such a good GP when there is a shortage.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

Very effective doctor, sometimes runs a little behind schedule (don't they all) and the appointments can feel rushed. Very happy with him anyways.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2016

He's a great doctor. Wonderful staff too. Very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Dr. Hamm took over from my family doctor and I respect the way he treats me. He does not push me to take medications unless I want to take them. He is my advisor and knowledge provider and lets me make my own decisions about my treatment. I respect him and the compassion and knowledge he brings to his practice. We need more doctors like Dr. Hamm.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

very happy with this clinic and Dr. Hamm. i have his patient for a very long time since he started his practice. Dr. Hamm helped so much with my mom's care and also my dad before he passed away. i feel i can discuss anything with my health issues without any judgement. my family and I are very happy with him and the clinic. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

A very kind doctor - never makes me feel that he's in a rush and listens carefully to my health problems.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Outstanding doctor. Reminds me of the compassionate way family medicine was practised when I was a boy, except that in addition, Dr. Hamm also uses current technology to keep track, to keep in touch with his patients and to stay abreast of his field. Quite remarkable.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2015

I inherited Dr Hamm when he took over my former family physician's practice upon her retirement. I absolutely love his new office in the Kaye Edmonton Clinic. Prompt, great front end staff. It is refreshing to have a doctor who listens to you and as I am disabled with a relatively rare disorder, he works with me, realizing I have done my research and I understand what is 'normal' for my body and what is not normal. I like being treated like an intelligent adult! He is thorough with testing but doesn't order unnecessary tests either. Highly recommend his as a family physician.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2014