Dr. Rob Andrew

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rob Andrew

Great! Polite, professional and friendly. Did job done without any extra appointments / assessments .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Absolutely first class clinic with friendly, knowledgeable and, at the same time, professional staff. Dr Andrew is one of a kind. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

The whole team is friendly and make you feel welcome. Would recommend this dentist

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Excellent staff, excellent doctor will recommend Dr. Andrew to everyone! Thank you for dealing with my fear of the dentist

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Didn't go to the dentist for a while, called up urban smiles and got an appointment same day. Staff are happy and friendly and treat you with respect . Dr. Andrew Introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Rob" I immediately knew I found the right place. Great place, Great People.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

I found that the dentist was professional and informative and the front staff were helpful and efficient.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2017

Great job. Considerate and professional. The office is also great.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

My dentist of 30 years unfortunately passed away. I used RateMds to look for a new dentist and selected Dr Andrews after looking through the ratings and comments. I also received a link to RateMds after my visit. I see nothing wrong with this practice. I assume if a person had a positive experience or negative experience they would show it in the ratings or comments. Ratings can cut both ways. That being said I was very happy with RateMds and my visit to Dr Andrews office. The staff were pleasant, the office clean and very modern, appointment was on time, Dr Andrews was very thorough in both his exam and explanation of conservative options. There was no up sell. I believe I have found my new dentist.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Every single person in this office is amazing! I have never been happy leaving the dentist before and for the first time in my life I did. Dr. Andrew is very patient and takes the time to explain everything so that it is easier for us non dental people to understand. The two girls at the front desk are some of the nicest people I have ever met. I’m so glad I found this hidden gem!!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Once of the best dental experiences I have had in years. I am glad I switch dentists.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Rob Andrew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients