Dr. Rob Andrew

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rob Andrew

Absolute best dentist I have ever been to. Dr. Andrew is ethical, kind and bottom line and EXCELLENT dentist!!! His staff are so kind and amazing. I have been to many dentists and have always been so very afraid but not with Dr. Andrew. I will never go anywhere else! EVER! Thank you Dr. Andrew and thank you to your staff. I am so thankful I found you and I am so grateful for the services you provide to me!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2018

Fantastic service and staff. Very knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely be coming here from now on.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Dr. Rob Andrew is the best, His attitude and ability are second to none. I can't recommend him enough, he treats my family like its his. Thank you Dr. Rob

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Super friendly and welcoming, not over the top either which is great.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2018

Top notch in every way. Have been a long time patient, and now my kids are patients.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Great! Polite, professional and friendly. Did job done without any extra appointments / assessments .

flag | Submitted December 8, 2017

Absolutely first class clinic with friendly, knowledgeable and, at the same time, professional staff. Dr Andrew is one of a kind. Very highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

The whole team is friendly and make you feel welcome. Would recommend this dentist

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

Excellent staff, excellent doctor will recommend Dr. Andrew to everyone! Thank you for dealing with my fear of the dentist

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

Didn't go to the dentist for a while, called up urban smiles and got an appointment same day. Staff are happy and friendly and treat you with respect . Dr. Andrew Introduced himself, "Hi, I'm Rob" I immediately knew I found the right place. Great place, Great People.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

Dr. Rob Andrew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients