Ratings for Dr. Ivan Tucakov

Always make me feel Welcome and try to keep the pain to a minimum.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2018

Staff did not understand and were reluctant to make simple adjustments in their treatment procedures around my chronic health condition. Dental assistant continuously looked at the television set while cleaning my teeth.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

not a pleasant experience kept us waiting for a poor rushed second opinion

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr Ivan Tucakov is an amazing dentist. My family is going to his dental office for more then 10 years! My children love him, as he is great with kids. He is very knowledgeable and always explains everything thoroughly. It is very convenient for us, because he is trained in all aspects in dentistry, so whatever we need to be done they can do at his dental office. His staff are phenomenal and always greet you with a big smile. They are also great in looking after any insurance matter. I highly recommend his practice to everyone...

flag | Submitted November 6, 2015

we are clients of Dr Tucakov's Kitchener office for 10+ years (all my family of 4). We are happy with the services received and we did fillings, root canals, crowns and bridges, gum surgeries, braces for the kids, regular cleaning. The vast majority of the appointments are on time, only sometimes we need to wait a little bit. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. We referred several families to this dentist and nobody left him so far. So it is really surprising for me to see the negative comments here.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

I have never been so insulted in my life with regards to the treatment I received from dr, peter tucacov. The staff are the most arrogant, unfriendly staff not to mention unprofessional and disorganized. From the moment you walk in they ask you about money, i wish they did better dental care because they use the cheapest materials in their fillings and mine always fall out. The charge you for work you have not had done as well as do not sent you bills confirming they are dishonest. Today I had an emergency appointment and the first thing they asked me was you owe money from 2008! First i am hearing of this!!!The receptionist was so rude and kept saying I'm a welfare client we don't do this why don't you go on ODSP and then we can do everything for you. It's all about the money. Their equipment needs upgrading as well its ancient! I told them to stick the appointment up their ass and left. I never agreed to what they say I owe money for and I am so disgusted!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2013

Dr. Ivan Tucakov has saved my life. I can not find words to express my appreciation to this Dr. I went to him for the first time to do a clean up as I found a brochure in my mail box. He right away realised there was something bad on my tongue. He right away refered me to Sunnybrook hospital where I was diagnost with cancer on my tongue. I had a huge surgery and if it wasn't for Dr. Tucakov I would probably not be alive.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I have been a costumer with them for about 3 years and I had to get the whole job done. Braces, Retainer, and they were so helpful with this process and my teeth got back to normal faster then usual and his staff is excellent they are so nice and kind and they know what they're talking about!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2012

I've been his patient for over 10 years, during which time we did every imaginable procedure (root canal, bridge, crown ...) and was always super satisfied with all aspects: quality, care, service... He is a very competent and professional dentist that I highly recommend to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Ivan Tucakov is by far the best dentist that I have seen. I was told by my previous dentist that I would need to remove a tooth, but Dr. Tucakov was able to save it. The staff and dentist are very knowledgable and reassuring ,and I was seen promptly despite a full waiting room. It looks like they have it figured out, and I will be seeing Dr. Tucakov on a regular basis

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010