Ratings for Dr. M. Viqar Khan

Dr Khan is a super great Dr. for both me & my Daughter Darlene who is in Central West & he has taken over from Dr. Schooling.He is a patient, caring, kind wonderful Dr.........his right hand person "Linda" is a huge asset to his Office. I recommend him Highly & Central West is very Fortunate to have such a caring kind Dr.as am I.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

After Schooling retired who was a great doctor, this doctor clearly does not have the clinical experience or knowledge to help on the same level. While he is patient and has a nice manner he really doesn't inspire confidence or come across as having a good grasp of certain medical conditions. Does not inspire confidence and led me to constantly question whether the advice I was getting was reliable. It turned out it was garbage. I have switched doctors.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

I decided to give Dr. Khan a chance after my doctor retired, but I found he expected me to know everything in my medical history and very rarely looked at my file. When I asked for a prescription, I had no idea what the dose was, and instead of checking my file, he made a guess and wrote it out. With every appointment I had, he seemed to rush through and brush things off.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Not very happy with the experience I had with Dr Khan.I went to his clinic to do a pregnancy test to be sure that I'm confirmed pregnant since I've did a home pregnancy test before that. Waited for 2 hrs for my turn and all he told me was I was 4 weeks pregnant and asked me and my husband whether we wanted this pregnancy because it is very important.My husband and I were stunned with his questions.I don't know why he would raised such questions to us. Maybe we looked young to him to be a parent but hang on,we are in our mid to late 30's and we felt insulted. I told him that I have UTI before that and asked him whether it has been fully cleared. He told me he can't advise because the test did not include UTI check but he could always do another test but he didn't.He didn't give us any advise on my pregnancy and just prescribed me with the prenatal vitamins to me and asked me to see my family Dr ASAP. Will not recommend this Dr to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Dr. Khan is very thorough in my care and he is very much appreciated

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Dr Kahn took over for Dr Schooling which was my doctor for many years. I find Dr Kahn a very patient and caring doctor. He takes very good care of my 2 daughters my husband and I. He takes the time to listen to you, and takes his time to explain things to you. Excellent Doctor!!!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2011

Doctor Khan is an terrible doctor with some patients he is a pill pusher with others he wont give you what you need, and always only will give 1 month of pills and makes you go back so he can charge ohip again, even for birth control.... IM LOOKING FOR A NEW DOCTOR STAT

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011

Extremely patient, helpful, knowledgeable & pro-active in providing information that would promote health/healing. He takes the time to ensure patients understand (in simple terms), the diagnosis & next steps.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

Unbelievable...the reviews that say Dr. Khan is a good doctor just astounds me. He is not even CLOSE to providing good care. He is arrogant and dismissive. I am looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

Dr. M. Viqar Khan is a very fine doctor who communicates well with his patient. Dr. Khan is knowledgeable and thorough in testing for medical problems. Dr. Khan is especially patient with seniors. Would highly recommend Dr. Khan as a Family Physician.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2011