You may also like

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Dr. Silver saw my baby at Brandon emergency, and accurately diagnosed a rare condition called infantile spasms. Did an absolutely phenomenal job of arranging for prompt tests and treatment. Stopped in to see us at Children's Hospital ward. Very Caring, very knowledgeable, very helpful.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Silver was one of the pediatricians my daughter saw when I took her into the Children's emergency last night. My daughter needed stitches in her upper lip (9 of them!). He was the one to administer the sedation meds and oversee everything. He was very calm and kept the room calm even when my daughter started waking up. He also had a resident ask to observe and he answered all the questions thoroghly and knew possible side effects down to the 1-in-300 chance ones to all meds being used on my daughter and similar ones to compare to. He made a horrilbe situation seem not so bad.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Dr. Norman Silver's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, helpful, knowledgeable. Great with kids and took his time to address all of my concerns."

November 27, 2014