Ratings for Dr. Howard Lee

Treated me kindly and listened to me when I didn't know what to do. He sat with me for 45 mins when I was going through a rough time. Yes, maybe that took time away from others, but I was so thankful I did not go through with the dark thoughts I was thinking about. Thank you.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2018

He should leave Port Hardy! We have realized what good docs are with the others working here. We do not have to put up with the scraps any longer!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2018

Terrible doctor. Awful at follow ups. One of my relatives is dead because of his pure neglect. Do not go to him.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I think that he’s a good doctor. Always trying to please. Not so good with follow up recently. Thankfully Dr Kutney is here to take his place.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr. Lee is the only doctor to take me seriously. He is kind, patient, gentle and very knowledgeable. The other doctors misdiagnosed, took unnecessary tests and prescribed harmful medications. None of the other doctors diagnosed me properly and this includes the Port McNeil Medical Clinic. Dr. Lee is taking very good care of me.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Enjoys the attention from other staff and patients but unable to get on with others. Has been here for a while, so knows his way around. Only comfortable to deal with things he knows well. But don't ever disagree with him.... he will cut you off and stops being the calm doctor he likes to keep up. The has been lucky to have him. There are now a lot of doctors so he doesn't have to feel so overworked.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Exceptional doctor who has knowledge well beyond his years. He is honest and always calm. His patient case load is double that of any other Doctor serving the north island. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

A kind, competent and humble doctor who has saved the day a few times while taking care of my father. Also includes the family in care planning. Thank you for your care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

Seems competent and works a lot. Not very confident and to get on with the other docs.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

He takes care of our town! Where would we be with out him. Regardless, this doctor is extremely skilled and patient. I feel very lucky to call him my family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2015

Dr. Howard Lee's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.