Ratings for Dr. Stephen Duncan

Very approachable, friendly and knowledgeable. We haven't gotten to the bottom of my problem yet, but I am satisfied with Dr Duncan's approach and thoroughness to date. I have never been kept waiting long. Nurse staff are very polite in person but can be a bit abrupt on the phone.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

The best! He helped my daughter when she was getting the run around. He would not give up until he knew what was wrong with her.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2010

Dr. Duncan is extremely thorough, I could tell he cared about me and finding the root cause of my problems. He explained everything well and made sure I understood what he was talking about. It seemed like my case could have easy conclusions to jump to but he actually went looking and found something much less obvious that needed correcting. I think he must really like his job which is not something I can say for much of the health care providers I meet.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2010